Player Discussion: Nikita Kucherov

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimstark

May 22, 2014
Kucherov

Hi Tampa fans :)

Big fan of Russia and watching Kucherov at the worlds
I think he has become one of the best players in the world and you will be a contender for the Cup the next years
Very exiting team you have

Just a very very serios question about Kucherov...does he ever smile?

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Hi Tampa fans :)

Big fan of Russia and watching Kucherov at the worlds
I think he has become one of the best players in the world and you will be a contender for the Cup the next years
Very exiting team you have

Just a very very serios question about Kucherov...does he ever smile?

When you google for pictures "Nikita Kucherov smile" you get more pics with him not smiling than him smiling. That said there seem to exist two or three pictures of him smiling - probably photoshopped though.

Does this count as a smile:

38974.jpg

Happiest day of my life :|

:laugh:

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Go watch his 3rd goal for the hat trick against the Bruins this year. You can find it quickly on YouTube.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
He smiles when we score. He also jokes around with his teammates a lot. You can find a ton of clips on youtube.

He seems to just really hate the media/interviews.

65d5552284b8efc855cc2557f4dc1e83.jpg

7a1a4af378d71cf94d9a53d6e13e39db.jpg

Nikita-Kucherov-Scott-Audette.jpg

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
When you google for pictures "Nikita Kucherov smile" you get more pics with him not smiling than him smiling. That said there seem to exist two or three pictures of him smiling - probably photoshopped though.

Does this count as a smile:

38974.jpg

Happiest day of my life :|

:laugh:

All this kid does is score. Noice.

jimstark

May 22, 2014
All this kid does is score. Noice.

Thanks guys :) Well he can smile thats for sure just dont see it so much on the ice
In his wedding photo i cant really say if he is smiling or not..another Mona Lisa thing?
Smiling or not this guy is amazing one of the best
When Stamkos is back Tampa will be the team to look for

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Yeah, it will be interesting to see what he gets. He obviously deserves a lot but Yzerman set the bar at 8.5, Kuch will probably get anywhere from 7-8 x 8

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Yeah, it will be interesting to see what he gets. He obviously deserves a lot but Yzerman set the bar at 8.5, Kuch will probably get anywhere from 7-8 x 8

I'm not so sure that'll be the bar if Kucherov has two more years like last season. Could end up with an identical deal to Stamkos, if not more, depending on what happens with the cap.

Kuch is showing a lot, both on the ice and off the ice. And by off the ice, I still mean on the ice, since he apparently he skates 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad