Player Discussion: Nikita Kucherov

Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Whelp I was wrong. I've been known to be wrong before but I for one don't have any problem with it. This is certainly one of those times.

feelsgoodman.jpg

PS- lmfao Hoek dude that was savage. Remind me to fist bump you if we meet in person

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
"I don't see why Matthews can't be in the Art Ross race if a guy like Kucherov can score at 94 point pace."

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Saw the tweets about this a few days ago. It feels more and more like Kucherov is becoming the team's leader. Which I think is a good thing. I like the way he's both cerebral and intense, sort of like the GM in his playing years (...and, well, GMing years too, I guess.).

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
roooooo.PNG

My new Bulldog of course I named Kuch

Reactions: The Macho Man

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
He's everything I ever could've hope for. I'm not going to say I have this super eye for talent but it was clear from the second he stepped on the ice he was a mega-star in the making and my first act on this board was to rant about how great he was. The first game said everything we ever needed to know about him and he's only ever gotten better.

Funny story. There was Kucherov vs Duclair discussion several years back and the NYR fans were in categorical denial of the idea that Kucherov had 40 goal potential.

Whose laughing now?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It really feels like last year was the tip of the iceberg. Such a combination of hands, speed, and shooting. And compete level. That's a real thing. You can see it in Kuch pretty clearly.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
What I love most about Kucherov is that he doesn't have a particular way that he scores. He's elite in just about every part of his game. From deflections, to breakouts, to making intelligent passes or forechecking. Please...please...please....please stay healthy.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
What I love most about Kucherov is that he doesn't have a particular way that he scores. He's elite in just about every part of his game. From deflections, to breakouts, to making intelligent passes or forechecking. Please...please...please....please stay healthy.
Delete this jinx nephew

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad