Value of: Nick Leddy

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
I am not diminishing Pelech's work by saying Pulock's a fine top pairing RHD,whose $5m per salary is a team friendly salary.

Don't act as the isles could simply move Pulock off the top pairing and replace him with one of Mayfield/Boychuk/ young Dobson and not miss a beat.

....maybe Dobson though? Kids a stud. He’s going to be here much sooner then people think.

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
He's been watching Jack Johnson and Kris Letang for too long. He doesn't know what good defense looks like anymore.

Hahaha-LMAO_fb3e6.gif

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
....maybe Dobson though? Kids a stud. He’s going to be here much sooner then people think.
I hope he can quickly develop into a stud because Pulock's new, two yr extension,will walk Pulock into unrestricted free agency.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
That's not how this works, I asked you for examples. But you conveniently responded to someone else.

And if I rewatched the entire Tampa vs. Isles series I would see Toews and Mayfield as the idiots in their own end. I would also notice that the entire team was significantly out played and were hanging on for dear life. So, bad example.
Watch the series. Again if you aren't seeing it which as obvious then you'll never see it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad