Niagara IceDogs 2023-24 Off-Season Thread

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
falls as in fell, dropped, decended. If I meant falls as a city name, I would've capitalized the F in falls.

Nice try on the gotcha moment
What are you still doing here? Stick to your own team's forum.

They will likely be picking the same player at 4 then they would have at 1. Player commitment ….
Wassilyn was rumoured to be committing for sure to Niagara. Not sure he drops out of the top 3.

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
How is your living situation in your parents basement relevant?
Got me. You win. All bow to the superior being who has spent nearly 14 years living on the keyboard of a teenage hockey forum. I shouldve known better. Please forgive me.

Last edited:

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Got me. You win. All bow to the superior being who has spent nearly 14 years living on the keyboard of a teenage hockey forum. I shouldve known better. Please forgive me.
In what world is this a hockey forum for teenagers?

I'm a fan of hockey, have been my whole life, and always love discussing it with fellow fans. What I don't do, is go to other teams boards and troll them. I don't need that creepy validation that you seem to need to make myself happy.

Reactions: Samee987

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
In what world is this a hockey forum for teenagers?

I'm a fan of hockey, have been my whole life, and always love discussing it with fellow fans. What I don't do, is go to other teams boards and troll them. I don't need that creepy validation that you seem to need to make myself happy.
You realize you got mad that I pointed out Niagara got the 4th overall pick and found it comical and yet you took that personally have dedicated the last 24 hrs trying to belittle me.

You need to learn to let things go and not be wound up so tight lol

There's no reasoning with you so I will disengage as you provide nothing of value. Good luck to you sir.

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
You realize you got mad that I pointed out Niagara got the 4th overall pick and found it comical and yet you took that personally have dedicated the last 24 hrs trying to belittle me.

You need to learn to let things go and not be wound up so tight lol

There's no reasoning with you so I will disengage as you provide nothing of value. Good luck to you sir.
Kiddo, this is the 2nd time in the last week you've made the effort to come on Niagara's board to make your trashy comments. It's sad. Please do disengage. If you read through these forums, I actually constantly provide value when talking about the Niagara Ice Dogs.

dkl

Jul 11, 2022
Niagara, Canada
If we see Valentini, Wassilyn, Belchetz go in the top 3, would be nice to see the IceDogs pick up Zachary Nyman of the Vaughan Kings. Would make a lot of sense positionally. Named to the OHL Cup All-Star Team after making it to the Finals

Edit: However I'm not sure about NCAA commits so, just spitballing here.

TheRailBird2

Oct 4, 2023
If we see Valentini, Wassilyn, Belchetz go in the top 3, would be nice to see the IceDogs pick up Zachary Nyman of the Vaughan Kings. Would make a lot of sense positionally. Named to the OHL Cup All-Star Team after making it to the Finals

Edit: However I'm not sure about NCAA commits so, just spitballing here.
Rumour is Nyman going to NCAA

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Very curious how the draft and import draft goes. Between that and having an 07 or two step their game up, the roster could see 4-7 new players before getting into trades (and we know there will be.)

By Position, I'm ranking players by who should be locks on the roster.

Purple = Lock
Blue = Can't see why they wouldn't be back.
Green = Should be back, but I could see a player or two moved out.
Orange = Has to Earn their spot
* = Overage

Forwards:

Roobroeck
He
Bryant*
Cazata
Galiyanov

Levin
Paris
Wray

Assadourian
Klein*
Stewart
Podolioukh*
E. He
Dianov

Defense:

Frolov
Wycisk
Podrekar
Cheynowski

Vannetten*
DeWatcher

Goaltending:

Robertson/Flores*

I think in net, you'll only see one guy back, and my bet is Robertson.

He-Bryant-Roobroeck has the ability to be one of the top lines in the league next year. They should add another skilled player in the draft, and I'm hoping to see Czata and Galiyanov take the next steps. Levin and Paris are decent middle 6 scoring options.

Defense is realllly shaky, but I really liked what I saw in Frolov near the end of the season. Perhaps they use a trade or 2, or even the import draft to tighten things up.

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
Well, just in case people don't understand how poorly our new owner is treating our season ticket holders, we received free popcorn and a key chain with 2023-2024 embossed on them for buying our 2024-2025 seasons tickets! You can't make this s%$t up. This guy is a nightmare! #SELLTHETEAM

Reactions: Mcnotloilersfan

DCruickshank

Jan 8, 2022
Well, just in case people don't understand how poorly our new owner is treating our season ticket holders, we received free popcorn and a key chain with 2023-2024 embossed on them for buying our 2024-2025 seasons tickets! You can't make this s%$t up. This guy is a nightmare! #SELLTHETEAM
Did you get your tickets???? Are you in for the "gifts" or the hockey?

Reactions: frontsfan67

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Hey Dog Fan ya gotta eat! Most don't give fans any incentives or cut back on most.At leat the popcorn wasn't made in China. I hope.😉

the dog

May 16, 2014
Friday and Saturday ohl draft
1-4
2-30
3-44
3-56
4-68
6-113
7-123
8-159
8-160
9-163
9-181
10-183
11-219
12-223
12-227
13-243
14-263
14-266
14-268
Also import draft picks #12 and #63

the dog

May 16, 2014
Like see icedogs draft some bigger defensemen like Carter Hicks..Michael D'Alessio..Noah Barton..Brady Blaseg..Eric Frossard..Brady Smith..Luca Bonomo..Nick Frasca. Think their first defensemen in second round will be Kohyn Eshkawkogan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad