NHL to Seattle Volume XIV - Seattle sells 26,000 season ticket deposits in 2 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
still a moot point, tommy.

,,, how is not having the money or the wherewithal "moot" HUTCH?.... furthermore.... why are you pressing this issue at all (?) when OVG's engine is fully charged, wheels on the track, destination NHL Seattle.... This whole situation with Hansen, with the NBA, with SODO... He/it Walking Dead. Zombie.... Past tense... A Nightmare of a Cluster**** that no one needs to be reminded of.... Move along please.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
,,, how is not having the money or the wherewithal "moot" HUTCH?.... furthermore.... why are you pressing this issue at all (?) when OVG's engine is fully charged, wheels on the track, destination NHL Seattle.... This whole situation with Hansen, with the NBA, with SODO... He/it Walking Dead. Zombie.... Past tense... A Nightmare of a Cluster**** that no one needs to be reminded of.... Move along please.
Seattle posters are the ones pressing it, K. All I stated was Ballmer is not involved in any Seattle proposal since he owns the LA Clippers, which is why that's a moot statement

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
And what exactly is that arena going to provide? I don't see any teams going there at all.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Seattle posters are the ones pressing it, K. All I stated was Ballmer is not involved in any Seattle proposal since he owns the LA Clippers, which is why that's a moot statement

And you are completely 100% misreading what i said. I never said balmer was involved after he left. I was saying Hansen never found a replacement billionaire after balmer left.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
still a moot point, tommy...

sigh and how is not having a billionaire a moot point in order to make a 2.5b+ transaction?

Do you actually think it would even be possible to get a franchise nevermind an arena built with out a billionaire? Its one of the main reason why sodo arena stalled. Hansen lacked the big dollar investors.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
sigh and how is not having a billionaire a moot point in order to make a 2.5b+ transaction?

Do you actually think it would even be possible to get a franchise nevermind an arena built with out a billionaire? Its one of the main reason why sodo arena stalled. Hansen lacked the big dollar investors.

why are you belaboring it, tommy, Ballmer wasn't going to be involved anyway, now he's got the Clippers after the Sterling fiasco/ it seems that Hansen is still persona non grata in Seattle despite his real estate holdings, why doesn't he buy the arena proposed in LI

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
why are you belaboring it, tommy, Ballmer wasn't going to be involved anyway, now he's got the Clippers after the Sterling fiasco/ it seems that Hansen is still persona non grata in Seattle despite his real estate holdings, why doesn't he buy the arena proposed in LI

It seems you are totally missing the point. When Balmer left Hansen's group to buy the Clippers, he was a big part of the group in the beginning, his big pockets were not replaced. That is the point being made by Tommy. The discussion is about Hansen still trying to make noise about wanting to still build Sodo for just the NBA, so not totally mute but close to it. Another investor to replace Ballmer has not been identified as far as we know. That is the point being made.

Ballmer most definitely was going to be involved with Hansen in the beginning before the Clippers.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
It seems you are totally missing the point. When Balmer left Hansen's group to buy the Clippers, he was a big part of the group in the beginning, his big pockets were not replaced. That is the point being made by Tommy. The discussion is about Hansen still trying to make noise about wanting to still build Sodo for just the NBA, so not totally mute but close to it. Another investor to replace Ballmer has not been identified as far as we know. That is the point being made.

Ballmer most definitely was going to be involved with Hansen in the beginning before the Clippers.
which has nothing to do with Seattle or the hockey team...

Last edited by a moderator:

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
which has nothing to do with Seattle or the hockey team...

I have no idea what you are talking about. It has something to do with the arena situation in Seattle. Hansen was in the area meeting with the community in Sodo still expressing interest in the NBA and that would affect if the NHL would be sharing Key or not so it has a little to do with hockey, although admittedly very little. If you don't want to talk about it just ignore it. I don't see a need to totally ignore Hansen or move on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: superdeluxe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad