Status
Not open for further replies.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
It's really quite something that Taiwan gave Ukraine almost 30 tons of supplies when they most likely could be in the same situation themselves. Hopefully the support Ukraine has received will make China think twice.

I think politically is the right move regardless of how they feel.

Unfortunately west doesn't really connect with Tiawan near as much as Ukraine. We recognize Ukrainian customs / culture more.

Means they need to have the sympathy chip and need to show their support in Ukraine so they can play the precedence card as well.

Reactions: RattsSSV

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I think politically is the right move regardless of how they feel.

Unfortunately west doesn't really connect with Tiawan near as much as Ukraine. We recognize Ukrainian customs / culture more.

Means they need to have the sympathy chip and need to show their support in Ukraine so they can play the precedence card as well.

I hope I'm wrong but I think if China ever invaded Taiwan we wouldn't see any intervention from the rest of the world. I think Ukraine got a lot of support from Europe because it brings Russia even closer to their door step and obviously from Canada because the Ukranian culture and people are part of Canadian and American history.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
I hope I'm wrong but I think if China ever invaded Taiwan we wouldn't see any intervention from the rest of the world. I think Ukraine got a lot of support from Europe because it brings Russia even closer to their door step and obviously from Canada because the Ukranian culture and people are part of Canadian and American history.

Yeah. That's my thought too.

I also really hope I'm wrong.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Who needs nuclear weapons when you can just blow up Europe’s largest nuclear power plant!

FEAF2DBF-3455-4F92-93B7-6B0E7FC2B6EE.gif

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Nuclear power plant on fire. Russian troops shooting at firefighters.

Russians are the dumbest f***ers to ever walk the face of the earth.

I can't even process how stupid this is.

Putin clearly has lost his mind like a jilted lover. If he can't have Ukraine, no one can have Ukraine.

Let's just make the whole country and parts of neighboring ones completely uninhabital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad