Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
What were the prices so far?
Regular Season $50
Kings Series $75 +$12.50 fee
Sharks Series $130 +$15 fee
Jets Series $225 +$18.50 fee

As a Partial season ticket holder I have the option to buy up to 4 tickets per game. However, I can only buy them as a single game at a time..all in the same transaction, but not as a series like the full season ticket holders. The Golden Knights disable the transfer to StubHub option to make resale more difficult to resell.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I’m planning on attending 2 or 3 Stanley Cup games. Can’t wait to see what my tickets will cost this round.

I'm afraid to even look. But we're going to bite the bullet for one game.

We moved from lower bowl to balcony for Round 2 and last round.

I expect the balcony corner seats to be in the $300 range this time around, maybe higher.

Reactions: KnishOfTheCrease

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Capitals push the series to 7. Tampa Bay looking rather pedestrian lately.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
Capitals push the series to 7. Tampa Bay looking rather pedestrian lately.

I feel sick saying it, but part of me is pulling for the Capitals as this series has gone on. Quite frankly, Tampa does not deserve to advance they way they are playing. They have been outplayed for long stretches in the majority of games in this series and their goalie is the only reason they have not lost the series already.

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
I feel sick saying it, but part of me is pulling for the Capitals as this series has gone on. Quite frankly, Tampa does not deserve to advance they way they are playing. They have been outplayed for long stretches in the majority of games in this series and their goalie is the only reason they have not lost the series already.
The capitals don’t deserve to advance since the Hunter hit on Turgeon.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

Considering you were one of the people giving Isles fans crap for not caring whether or not the Devils won, or pulling for them a little bit, I find this post comical.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
Considering you were one of the people giving Isles fans crap for not caring whether or not the Devils won, or pulling for them a little bit, I find this post comical.
I actually dislike the Devils far more than the Capitals. To each their own, I guess.
Do I dislike Tom Wilson, and going back Dale Hunter? Yes. But I dislike the Devils as an organization and their entire third-rate fan base.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Regular Season $50
Kings Series $75 +$12.50 fee
Sharks Series $130 +$15 fee
Jets Series $225 +$18.50 fee

As a Partial season ticket holder I have the option to buy up to 4 tickets per game. However, I can only buy them as a single game at a time..all in the same transaction, but not as a series like the full season ticket holders. The Golden Knights disable the transfer to StubHub option to make resale more difficult to resell.
The price of success.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Are we going to have to deal with Tom Wilson in the Finals? Yuck!

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Jon Cooper looks like Michael Keaton, circa Gung Ho

coopernotpleased.jpg

34e4e1dc1725c1e45e8e5fe20167e808--michael-keaton-michael-okeefe.jpg

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
That was the lamest effort for a home team in a Game 7 that I can remember.

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
If he were to win it, I’d prefer he do it with another team. Still holding a grudge against the hunter and the caps.

Reactions: SI90

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad