NHL Player - Kasperi Kapanen

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Sh% at 24% and a PDO at 106+ means he’s going to cool down fairly hard eventually.

But good news is he’s still likely going to be a very useful player this season. He looks much better than the player he looked to be at the time of the Kessel trade

Reactions: Big Cactus

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Sh% at 24% and a PDO at 106+ means he’s going to cool down fairly hard eventually.

But good news is he’s still likely going to be a very useful player this season. He looks much better than the player he looked to be at the time of the Kessel trade

Perhaps he has to shoot more to bring down the percentage.

Can't always pass off to your linemate, sometimes you just have to shoot it.

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
I've thought Kapanen's shot selection playing with Matthews has been perfect. He shoots when he has a reasonable chance to score. If you're of the mentality than any shot is a good shot, you don't belong on a line with Matthews.

Reactions: IhateEveryone

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015

well yeah. 45 goals and 75 points without PP time would be into generational territory. Even if he gets 45-50 points i'll be extremely impressed

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
It is obvious you don't like Kapanen for some reason. Just curious, what is our record since he has been in the line up?

23-15 last year (counting OTL as a loss because I’m lazy)
3-4 in the playoffs
7-3 this year

Now, surely we can agrees we can’t isolate one player and attribute wins and losses to them?

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
Guy's gone anyway after this season. 4 million is 4 million less for Marner and Matthews.

Firstrounder, Van Riemsdyk, Fox, Zychov, Martinook and Williams for Nylander and Johnsson? So you can at least win the cup once the next few years.

Zychov - Tavares - Marner
Hyman - Matthews - Williams
Marleau - Kadri - Kapanen
Leivo - Lindholm - Brown

Rielly - Hainsey
Gardiner - Zaitsev
Dermott - van Riemsdyk

Last edited:

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
My take. The kids come into his own. He is starting to drive whatever line he is on. Gets put with JT scores, and it was all due to his hustle. He strong defensively as well, muscles guys. Now he just needs to learn to let his hands catch up with his legs and we have a gem.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Speed kills. And he has more of it than anyone else in nhl except mcjesus. plus he has a little finnish fight in him. plus he has some skill. combo means we got a hackey player here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad