NHL/NFL/NBA/MLB Draft Discussion (3 People Needed to Help With Evaluation)

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
He can pick first every time. Not really worried about getting sniped at this point.

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
Thank you Trap for making my picks. I'm going to make a new list during this weekend, before I have to return to duty...

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Not sure why Murray picked but I'll make my 2 picks soon.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
MollyMollyOxenFree, I'm pretty sure you have 13 forwards for your NHL team right now, when it's supposed to be 12 forwards, 6 d-men and 2 goalies. I'd be fine if you want to go with 13 forwards and 5 d-men or something, but it's strictly supposed to be a 20-man roster that is drafted. You can change your pick if you want.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
My bad, I've been sleeping on this draft lately. I just PM'd Nazem Bozak as Aela has been OTC for a while.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
PM'd Resilient and Mozes. C'mon guys, we're nearly 500 picks into this thing, let's not fizzle out now.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Aela's secondary team is OTC until ~10:30 p.m. EST. I'll make Pajicz and my own pick after that.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Aela's secondary team is OTC.

Teams still OTC:

CoachBadkitten (3)
Aela's Secondary Team (2, including the pick that's currently OTC)
Nazem Bozak (1)
Aela's First Team (1)

Last edited:

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Maybe we should do double or triple picks at this point? Reduce the pick clock again? Idk

MMOF by the way. Changed my username

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I'm pretty sure CoachBadkitten isn't going to be drafting. I've PM'd him every time but haven't hear a response/he isn't picking despite being online. I'm not sure what's going on with Aela; she expressed interest in taking a second team so I have to assume she's still committed to this. You just don't know with her not having PM though. The draft always seems to slow down in the latter half, but the picks ultimately do get made. I think maybe going to a 6 hr clock or even less would be fine. People are having to make up picks anyways, and it keeps it moving a bit better I guess. Such a simple thing to send in a list. Pajicz has probably made 25% of his picks but probably has the quickest pick time and hasn't held the draft up once.

Last edited:

Aela*

Will be making up my picks shortly, sorry. I've been quite sick lately (just got over it) so I've mainly been posting on mobile and haven't really been checking this. Will make up now though.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
The draft always seems to slow down in the latter half, but the picks ultimately do get made. I think maybe going to a 6 hr clock or even less would be fine. People are having to make up picks anyways, and it keeps it moving a bit better I guess.

Yea reducing the pick clock again would probably help a bit. Sending PM's to the next person in the draft order is still the most important thing. A lot of people don't check the GM games forums/the draft threads when they are on hfboards. So without a pm they have no idea of knowing that they are on the clock.

And at this point it isn't that big of a deal if someone misses a pick or two (or three), as long as the picks are being made up at some point.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Aela, you still owe 1 pick for your secondary team.

ResilientBeast/Mozesmadness owe 1 pick, and CoachBadkitten owes 2 picks.

MurrayBannerman is OTC

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Aela's primary team is on the clock. Still owes 1 pick for the secondary team.

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
Only 12 rounds left before I have to start assembling my NHL team from the leftovers... I'm already scared ****less. :laugh:

Aela*

i'll try to make my picks tonight but i have homework to do and have to be up early (and will be in classes most of the day tomorrow) so i'm not sure when i'll be able to pick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad