NHL/NFL/NBA/MLB Draft Discussion (3 People Needed to Help With Evaluation)

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Alright, here is the official list of people that need to make-up picks.

Weylspin - 13 picks
ResilientBeast/MozesMadness - 12 picks
CoachBadkitten - 6 picks
MollyMollyOxenFree - 6 picks
Nazem Bozak - 3 picks (it will be 7 picks after Aela makes her picks that she's OTC for now)

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Not much left to draft, people. I only need a punter and 12 NBA players. That's 3 rounds (I'll make the last round 5 picks instead of 4).

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
K, 5 teams have been completed and I'm going to do the make-up picks for ResilientBeast/Mozesmadness (who both bailed), which will make it 6. I'm opening it up to free agency for people to fill in their teams and it's first come first serve. I PM'd everyone else, although Pajicz's inbox is full. He's been good with his picks though and has very few to make-up, so I think he should be fine.

Also, I'm actively looking for 3 people to help with the evaluation. One to take hold of sunsoutgunsout's team, one for ResilientBeast/Mozesmadness team, and I think someone for Aela's secondary team as well, although I'm not 100% on that yet. I just put it in the title, but if someone knows someone who would be interested, let me know.

With this many people in a draft it's crucial that everyone does their part so that it can run. I've clearly put a lot of effort into keeping this going, but there have been a few here who have done everything asked of them and made their picks always in a timely manner, so I only ask that everyone else does their part as well so we can see this to its conclusion.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Yeah, that's an option. At this point though, I've done everything I can do to try to keep this going. It's up to the other teams that haven't filled out their rosters to do their part. If not (which looks likely), we can do a mini-tournament with my two teams, your two teams, and MurrayBannerman or something.

Aela*

Yeah, that's an option. At this point though, I've done everything I can do to try to keep this going. It's up to the other teams that haven't filled out their rosters to do their part. If not (which looks likely), we can do a mini-tournament with my two teams, your two teams, and MurrayBannerman or something.

Yeah fine with me. I just don't think people will be that active in the evaluation.

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
K, 5 teams have been completed and I'm going to do the make-up picks for ResilientBeast/Mozesmadness (who both bailed), which will make it 6. I'm opening it up to free agency for people to fill in their teams and it's first come first serve. I PM'd everyone else, although Pajicz's inbox is full. He's been good with his picks though and has very few to make-up, so I think he should be fine.

Also, I'm actively looking for 3 people to help with the evaluation. One to take hold of sunsoutgunsout's team, one for ResilientBeast/Mozesmadness team, and I think someone for Aela's secondary team as well, although I'm not 100% on that yet. I just put it in the title, but if someone knows someone who would be interested, let me know.

With this many people in a draft it's crucial that everyone does their part so that it can run. I've clearly put a lot of effort into keeping this going, but there have been a few here who have done everything asked of them and made their picks always in a timely manner, so I only ask that everyone else does their part as well so we can see this to its conclusion.

Sorry guys, I've been extremely busy for the last 3 weeks... I'll make my remaining picks tonight, and I'll try to be as active as I can in the evaluation process.

And again, thank you for the job you've done Trap.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
To try to salvage at least something out of this, I'm going to run a set of polls on the main boards for the hockey teams. The football forum seems pretty popular as well so I think I'll do one on the football board (and might as well do them on the baseball and basketball boards too).

If a roster is nearly full I'll just add a couple players. I'll just start it off with NHL, where I can actually put 12 teams in.

Weylspin (players to be added), MollyMollyOxenFree (players to be added), CoachBadkitten (players to be added), Nazem Bozak (players to be added)

The way I'll do it is divide them into 2 random groups of 6. #2 and #3 go into the quarter finals, and the top seeds get byes to the semi finals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad