NHL News/Notes Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
So 36/37 when the contract expires and he will be making 10 million a year at 36 years old. Hope he has gretzkys blood in him because those final 4 years will be a bad one lol

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Who in the Heck Trades for John Scott?

Habs do, the fans are probably thinking it's a joke like the All-Star vote.

But, if Brown is still around next season, some of you guys should work up program voting to get him into the All-Star game as the captain of the West. That's a likely way of getting rid of him.

Yes, if you read between the lines, I did say both of those things.

Used As A Shield

Aug 10, 2011
If he is no longer going to be at the AllStar game, I will probably not even bother to make time to watch it. Honestly, that was probably the largest thing that piqued my interest to watch. Oh well, feel bad for the guy if he ends up not being able to go. Poor guy gets way to much flak from everyone.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
All he would have to do is appeal and reference the year Ozolinsh was traded from Fla to Ana and still played for the East in the asg. That's precedent.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Scott has to pass through waivers, right? I'd love Dw to troll the league by claiming him and keeping him on the nhl roster.

N(D)WO

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
From tweets, it appears that Scott was included in deal as Arizona did not want to pay him to play in AHL.

And sounds like Montreal does not plan on having him on NHL roster either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad