NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - LUCKY PHASE THIRTEEN! Part One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Some of you might think it's too early to select a Team GIF, but we can't afford to pass up this classic and watch another team snatch it.

Plus i'm at work and most of the other categories will require more thought and longer write-ups and I dont want to hold up Round 1 :laugh:

PORTLAND FOG TEAM GIF

BAFFLED JAGUARS FAN

View attachment 488395

This GIF perfectly sums up the way other members of society, in both real life and on HF Boards, make me feel on a daily basis.

@CanadianFlyer88 you're up!
God bless the Jags. We can always count on them to make the Methgators look good!

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
The Seattle Sockeyes will get our college football team out of the way as, unlike the other categories this phase, there is only one suitable option for us here.

The Sockeyes welcome The Ohio State Buckeyes to the fold.

hqdefault.jpg

Pretty obvious selection, @Asnito?

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
The Tijuana Toads are pleased to snipe er select Jimi Hendrix as our guitarist.

A former US Paratrooper whose career was cut short in 1970.

In the 4 years he was producing music he earned a reputation as the greatest guitarist of all time.

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Clarity sake question...

Regarding College Football Team... are we selecting one all encompassing team like CF did or are we selecting one specific year team? One is a little more fun then the other.

One whole team like CF did. It's fun.

EDIT: Unless everyone thinks we should do it the other way. You can just make a decision and tell me - I am good either way. I think they are both fun.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
One whole team like CF did. It's fun.

EDIT: Unless everyone thinks we should do it the other way. You can just make a decision and tell me - I am good either way. I think they are both fun.
I think just a team is probably best as I'm not sure how many people on here follow college football and having to pick a specific team by year would be difficult. Just my $.02.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I think just a team is probably best as I'm not sure how many people on here follow college football and having to pick a specific team by year would be difficult. Just my $.02.

Leave the big decisions to the big people. It doesn't matter whether I agree with you - my first loyalty is to my sibling. He is the boss.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'm really completely OK with it either way, so let me know if you change your mind. I guess it has to be in the next few minutes before anyone else picks.
It’s fine. I wasn’t necessarily set on the pick a specific year it just crossed my mind. It left more room for those deep dive history things that maybe someone didn’t know rather then all encompassing but all encompassing puts more “importance” to take a team before it’s too late with smaller pool.

Both sides have perks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad