GDT: NHL Draft Lottery 2019 - 8PM - NBCSN,SN,TVAS (upd: NJ 1st, NYR 2nd, CHI 3rd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Just want LA to fall out of the top 3 or at the very least end up with Kakko over Hughes (I don't want someone named Jack Hughes, which is my nephew's name, on a rival team)

And then Anaheim at the very least stay where they are rather than drop to 9 or 10.
Yeah, f*** LA.

I'll gladly drop to 7th to see them drop.

You just won two f***ing Cups. Go stand somewhere else.

Reactions: bauer and HanSolo

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Let's go NYR Anaheim top two :thumbu: Colorado can go third and LA wherever else.
looks-like-youre-going-to-the-shadow-realm-jimbo-40536144.png

Reactions: HanSolo

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
They still have great players in their primes with star power. Closer to cup contention.
Uh. Both teams are pretty damn far from cup contention. I mean I'll grant you that Debrincat looks good for you guys but both teams have an aging guard and coaching inconsistency. I don't think we'll see either team in cup contention for years.

Reactions: ujju2

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Uh. Both teams are pretty damn far from cup contention. I mean I'll grant you that Debrincat looks good for you guys but both teams have an aging guard and coaching inconsistency. I don't think we'll see either team in cup contention for years.

Hawks are closer than New York and Anaheim. Adding Gentleman Jack will bring them all the way back.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Hawks are closer than New York and Anaheim. Adding Gentleman Jack will bring them all the way back.
Oookay. That still doesn't answer why the LA-Chicago rivalry needs to be revitalized. It's not even close to the most recognized and marketable rivalry in the league.

Mildan

Jan 7, 2019
What time is GDT, google doesn't seem to recognize such time zone. Or even more, how many hours to go?

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Too many dog**** teams in lottery have already selected top 3 in recent memory. Time for Chicago, LA and New York to pick there. Sit back Colorado fans and enjoy 4th. You’ve hit your top 3 pick limit this decade.
Because the likes of Chicago & LA have really suffered in this decade. Especially the Hawks, they have had their share of top 5 picks in recent memory to last a while.

Reactions: Mac Attack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad