NHL: Around the League 52

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
He wouldn't be better than Foligno, Vlasic, and Dickinson.

And regardless, being a top 5 player on the worst team in the league is a very low bar to reach.
Yes, he would.

It’s sad that a 21 year old kid keeps getting thrown out there to get his head bashed in, and that the rangers are allowing it to continue.
Lol, he is choosing to do it.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Panthers and Bob are flying under radar somehow

Despite having best record in NHL there has rarely been any attention/discussion of them at this point

Bob's in yet another Vezina race

30-11-2 with 2.30 GAA and .918 sv pct + 4 SO's

Bob is also 10 wins away from #400

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
I don't think they are flying under the radar. Most have them picked for the finals this year at this point.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Yes, he would.

Lol, he is choosing to do it.

He’s certainly more talented than those players, though Capitals fans are quite vocal that he’s played like dogshit the last two seasons.

Obviously, whatever led him to go through the player assistance program likely had an effect, but that’s probably the biggest reason the Hawks will stay away.

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
I could see them coming out of the East, but I dont think they match up particularly well against Vegas if we get a rematch (which I think is likely).

Crow

May 19, 2014
I could see them coming out of the East, but I dont think they match up particularly well against Vegas if we get a rematch (which I think is likely).
I thought Vegas was sucking up a storm since like November

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
I thought Vegas was sucking up a storm since like November
Yep they’ve been pretty middling.

I don't really put much weight on standings points. They’re 3rd in their division, they’ll add at the TDL, their injured players will be back for the playoffs when the cap goes away, etc.

I just dont see Edmonton with their D beating Vegas in 7, and Colorado is basically a one line team this season. Nobody else in the West is legit to me, Im not a Vancouver believer.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Stars are in there too. Vegas is just too beat up to make another run. Vancouver is in a bit of a lull but every team goes through that (unless you tank like LA has).

I hear a lot of prognosticators claim the west is tougher than the east and overall perhaps this is true. Just seems FL, NYR, and maybe Boston are more complete. Carolina has some nice pieces but are missing that one special player.

Reactions: JaegerDice

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
That would be my pick. Dallas and Florida for the Cup if you asked me today.

Many Canadian fans would be throwing fit and Candian media will jump all over attacking those ratings and whining about how a team is not in Saskatoon, etc

So, I would enjoy it just to see those meltdowns.

Reactions: TLEH

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
Stars are in there too. Vegas is just too beat up to make another run. Vancouver is in a bit of a lull but every team goes through that (unless you tank like LA has).

I hear a lot of prognosticators claim the west is tougher than the east and overall perhaps this is true. Just seems FL, NYR, and maybe Boston are more complete. Carolina has some nice pieces but are missing that one special player.

Dallas is the most complete team in the league IMO.

That would be my pick. Dallas and Florida for the Cup if you asked me today.

Im an idiot. Totally blanked on the Stars.

Yeah, they could definitely come out of the Wes.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_7951.jpeg

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
It's borderline unfair how much smarter Colorado is than every other team. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad