Rosters and Ratings: NHL 22 Roster Sharing!

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
The one thing I’m looking forward to is that someone is going to upload a roster with players overall adjusted. Can’t wait to actually have 4th line players actually rated as 4th line players.

When editing, I have a line of 70 overall, NHL players don't go under it, and AHL players don't go over it, unless they're good, like top 5 on their team for skaters and top 10 in the league goalies.

I'm not sure what reducing down the lower ends of the NHL roster will accomplish. Would rather address that kind of thing in the attribute effect sliders.

JHabs

HFB Partner
Dec 14, 2007
Montreal
twitter.com
Look up “Taxman’s Roster V Two” or “Alex Taxman’s Roster” for an extremely accurate roster with over 150 missing players from the NCAA, USHL, Overseas, The entirety of the 2022 draft class, and the 23,24, top prospects all added or edited.
His Roster is the main reason I started playing again. It breathed new life into the game for me.

Reactions: OB5

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
Look up “Taxman’s Roster V Two” or “Alex Taxman’s Roster” for an extremely accurate roster with over 150 missing players from the NCAA, USHL, Overseas, The entirety of the 2022 draft class, and the 23,24, top prospects all added or edited.
PS4 or XBOX

OB5

May 2, 2015
Which one is better?

OB5

May 2, 2015
I cant find either of them when i search
They were right there for me when I went to download.
Do we know if they edited the OAs or just the rosters?

is Jordan Harris in the edit or do I have to create him

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
JFresh just released a huge roster update on XBox One. Here's the format he used

If anybody wants to copy it and bring it to PS4, that would be mint!

Reactions: SPV

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
Seems that roster sharing is platform restricted.

on PS5, the roster "MyFranchise" by stingin70 is really good.

Thanks! ill check it out!

Im looking for one that has updated players on active rosters, has brought in the new prospects, and has players for the next year or so that are in the upcoming drafts. I know thats asking for alot but im sure someone out there has done it for ps5.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com

I got your roster already, it's great. Thanks for the hard work!!

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Is this game worth the buy discounted with everything added or is gameplay still unplayable offline?

Silkytentacles

Mar 9, 2021
Oregon
Just made a big update on steezys roster II on Xbox one great for franchise mode and gas cap compliance edits from puckpedia so salary is accurate

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Just released a roster with over 250 players created, including all unsigned players on reserve rosters from Cap Friendly, NCAA and KHL prospects, draft eligible prospects up to the 2025 draft. updated potentials, abilities, and x factors for some players. i will continue to update the roster depending on how many transactions happen each week.
This is for Series S/X only
File name is Full Reserve Rosters GT: Point x21

IcemanTBI

Apr 19, 2004
Land of Ice
I downloaded a roster through sharing with complete WJC teams for 2022 but when I start a WJC tournament, the players are still last years. Any idea why they havent changed to updated roster?

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Really looking for an accurate roster for Ps5 to take to Franchise. The issue with some rosters fans do is that they'll make a guy's offensive awareness like an 85. Miroschenko, the draft eligible Russian prospect is like 16 in the game, created, and has an 85 offensive awareness. That cannot be. Some prospects I see have like mid 70s puck skills and then passing is like 85 for an 18 year old, which then leads to them being like a 93 passer by the time they are 21.

CalderSchmalder

Jul 26, 2009
Vancouver
If anyone here is looking for a historical roster on Xbox One my latest 2004 roster upload has 16 teams (BOS CGY CHI COL DAL DET EDM NJD NYR OTT PHI STL SJS TBL TOR VAN)

Here are some in-game pics if you are interested :thumbu:

The title of the roster is "NHLtwothousandfourVseven" and the rest of the league should be finished soon, so far there are roughly about 200 players.

Reactions: TicklingTwine

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Just got NHL 22, first NHL game in probably close to 7 or 8 years. Looking for most accurate ps4 roster to download and start a franchise.

Also, doesn't seem possible but maybe someone knows better. Its not possible to start a franchise using all European teams is it? I see you can swap a franchise for a created team but what about a team for Sweden or the KHL?

Jeff O'Neill

Feb 27, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
Great news!
Would anyone have any interest in adding/updating prospects into the game?

Hello, I used to use this form a lot in university when I was a PC gamer and playing the NHL series. I have been a huge NHL player since 1992. I also have OCD roster editing inside me since playing Wayne Gretzky Hockey Simulator on my PC way back in the late 1980's. I am in my mid 40's and I am a Teacher. I spend tons of time creating All-Time Rosters for NHL 22. I have made all-time rosters for NHL 2002, NHL 2014, NHL 2020 and now working on NHL 2022. I believe my rosters are amazing and my friends that I have grown up with can attest to that. I have never shared them online really before and I am taking their advice to try that this year. If you really enjoy the rosters (I work extremely hard on them) it would be nice and kind if you could send me $1 to [email protected]

My user ID is Napes39 MT79 and I will be uploading my roster today around noon. It is an on-going process but I am about 60% of the way through. I just started in early December and I have already spent over 100 hours on them.

My process: I focus on NHL & AHL rosters to complete each Organization in FULL DETAIL
1. Free Agents - I take all the no name players (that no one really cares about) in the free agency section and I move them to SEL, CHL, and International Teams (where they are all scratched) so they are out of the way for player movement time.

2. Movement of Players to Proper Teams (for all time rosters) - I then go through every player and put them on the NHL organization they have played the majority of their games for. Now I needed to have a black or white rule for this process. I did not want to get into internal arguments with myself for hours about what team players should be on, so I followed this rule. For example, Doug Gilmour played 393 games with Toronto and 384 with St. Louis, so he is on Toronto. Now even with that being said, there are a few players that are really tough to decide on, Adam Oates and Pierre Turgeon are two examples that I can think of. Again, if you have an issue with any decisions we can discuss and I could make a change.

3. Creation of Many Old Players

4. Re-Editing All Players to Make the ALL-TIME Rosters Make Sense - You can make all-time rosters and not have to complete overhaul all the player rankings. You can't have Hall of Fame players and today's good players share the same overall ratings. I usually go by this system
65-70 - AHL for lifers
71-74 - AHL good players with small tastes of the NHL
75-79 - 3rd and 4th liners in the NHL
80-83 - 3rd liners with some talent
84-87 - all-star players, 2nd liners
88-92 - hall of famers
93-99 - the best of the best

5. EDIT ALL THE GOALIES IN NHL & AHL According to System
6. EDIT ALL THE DEFENSE IN NHL & AHL According to System
7. EDIT ALL THE FORWARDS IN NHL & AHL According to System

9. EDIT LINES, JERSEY #'s AND ROSTER SIZES (23 for NHL, 25 for AHL) for ALL NHL AND AHL TEAMS

9. REVIEW - MAKE A FEW PLAYERS (FINAL REQUESTS)

10. DONE

- I am posting my current progress around noon EST today (January 8th, 2022)
- If you appreciate them please send $1 to [email protected]
- If you have any requests for player adds please let me know as well

Two Key Notes:
1)When creating all-time rosters I focus on players I remember from the 1960's on. I am not a huge fan of putting in players from the 1920's and 30's that no one of this era has ever watched.
2) On SEATTLE and LAS VEGAS, I have 6 of my friends on each team, you might want to delete them from the game - One was my best friend, a former Cop who passed away. If you could keep him alive in the game I would really appreciate it (Mike Thompson on Vegas) so his legacy can live on...

Thank you for reading this,

I take great pride in my work and work on this for at least two hours a day when my work responsibilities are completed.

Reactions: Lions67

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Now we just need league editing so that we can remove some teams for classic seasons.

Reactions: Lions67

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3