Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarons3005

GT: JustCaIIMeRonny
Feb 13, 2013
Ottawa, ON
I would be happy with either. But I also think that W. Nylander and A. Nylander could be an absolutely terrifying combo

edit; picture Marner-William- Alex. That line would embarrass opposing d men for years

also a tantalizing option. The top 10 of this draft has so many options

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
How nice. My game froze, and now cannot connect anymore. Got a message that PSN is under maintenance.

Thank god I bought Infamous 2nd Son the other day. All my other games require network.

But first gonna watch yanks getting spanked. :)

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I can't even play NHL 16 offline on my ps4. After the "press x" Jonathan Toews screen it goes to black screen with the ea logo in the bottom corner and "connecting" with. Spinning wheel in the top right.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Edited. My bad.

It is obvious something's going on though. Now looking at it the 'trending' topic I got it it from, I read wrong. But is it just a coincidence PSN is down for most on PS4? Or is it something bigger than a coincidence?

Last edited:

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

can anyone lend me any of Getzlaf, Toews/Kane, Benn, Price, Karlsson, Tarasenko? can give collat, will tip

XB1

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
I ended up going with Monanhan, threw the C on him as well. So far I'm a little disappointed, through 6 games, no points, and I rarely win faceoffs with him, so much so, I'll switch to my third line with Stastny if I need to win an important draw. Obviously that skews my data a little bit but oh well, I'm optimistic I'll find good production with him

Yeah, I put Monahan on the wing.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
It's a new group doing it, called fail0verflow. I wonder why they're doing it now, and didn't do it on Christmas.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
They hacked A PS4 and ran Linux on it.... what does that have to do with anything here?

Fair enough. I just went off of what I read in the article, lol. I know nothing about programming like this, so I wouldn't know the difference between that and a whole system being hacked, lol. My bad?

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Fair enough. I just went off of what I read in the article, lol. I know nothing about programming like this, so I wouldn't know the difference between that and a whole system being hacked, lol. My bad?

You're good! It's something else going on with PSN, didn't want them getting the blame for something malicious.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
It's LizardSquad.

QcxPzsX.png

Ducks Ahoy

Effort = overrated
Jun 9, 2013
Orange County
Ok, so a few days I posted my team and asked what changes should be made because I felt it wasn't going to cut it in the high divisions. I was told to make my team a little bigger, so I did!

Old lineup:

Gaudreau-MOV Backstrom-Kessel

Hossa (C)-TOTW Kuznetsov(A)-Forsberg

Panarin(A)-ROR-TOTW Bjugstad

Hagelin-Coyle-Cogliano

HFC Lindholm-Weber
Brodin-Faulk
Bouwmeester-HFC Klingberg

New lineup:

Keep in mind I'm still not fully done making changes to my top line. Trying to build my pucks and eventually replace Gaudreau with Benn

Gaudreau-MOV Backstrom-Kessel

Hossa(C)-Kesler(A)-TOTW Forsberg

Panarin(A)-Monahan-TOTW Bjugstad

ROR-TOTW Kuznetsov-Wheeler

Josi-Weber
HFC Lindholm-Faulk
Brodin-HFC Klingberg

Loving my new lineup so far. Feels more balanced, and Kesler is an absolute BEAST in HUT every year. Don't know why I didn't just get him in the first place. My regular Forsberg was really solid for me, but as soon as I replaced him with his TOTW card, he scored 6 times in 4 games. I'm loving it. Like I said, still waiting to get a bigger LW for
my top line but I'm holding out for Benn:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce