Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

nilssont

May 27, 2007
Well now I own 2 Mov Backes lol.
I just saw one listed for 250 as I was listing mine for 300 so I bought that one and listed it for 300 too.

Damn im lookin for one and ive got around 260k.
Last i checked he was around 350... hopefully tho I doubt it prices will go down in the next couple of days

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Anyone looking to do CHI, PIT and WAS and looking for a partner? Might potentially need a third wheel.. I'll sit at about 280-310k after some sales..

EDIT:
I'll have to hold that thought :') sold T.Johnson for 1/10th of his market price.

Last edited:

Macgyver392

Dec 11, 2012
PS4
Anyone looking to do CHI, PIT and WAS and looking for a partner? Might potentially need a third wheel.. I'll sit at about 280-310k after some sales..

EDIT:
I'll have to hold that thought :') sold T.Johnson for 1/10th of his market price.

If you are looking for a partner for PIT, i have fleury, malkin and letang. Could possibly get kessel too so only player left would be crosby :D

Grazzy

Sep 29, 2012
Ah, so satisfying.
Position locked to D, i go down to the kitchen to grab some pizza, come back to my team scoring a goal :yo:

Added to the list of someone I will never lend to. Play the game, don't ruin it for those you play against.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Up to 1.9 million in coins with 3 cards left to sell. Can't wait to unload it all and get my XB1 Elite.

Dith

Oct 19, 2006
hey guys,

looking for these collection:

Anaheim (Getzlaf, Perry, Kesler, Anderson)
Chicago (Toews, Kane, Keith, Seabrook, Crawford, Hossa)
Dallas (Benn, Seguin, Spezza)
Detroit (Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Nyquist, Kronwall, Howard)
LA (Doughty, Quick, Gaborik, Carter, Kopitar, Lucic, Voyonov)
Montreal (Price)
New York Rangers (Lundquist, Yandle, Kreider, Stepan) - Probably only King H, Kreider; Yandel; Stepan are affordable-
Pittsburgh (Crosby, Malkin, Kessel, Fleury, Letang)
* Louis (Tarasenko, Pietrangelo, Shattenkirk, Backes)
Tampa Bay (Stamkos, Bishop, Johnson, Hedman)
Washington (Ovechkin, Carlson)

i have collat: Backstrom, Nash, McDonagh, Pacioretty,JVR, Ryan, Monahan, MacKinnon, Byfuglien, Oshie, Hamilton

----
and a vouch thread in the ea-forum

if anyone needs my guys, just ask. PS4

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Does anyone possess tradeable regular Weber? Thinking collecting the rest of NSH if someone can lend me the Weber for a second.

Or Tavares, or Karlsson?

Thierry

May 30, 2006
Montreal
hey guys,

looking for these collection:

Anaheim (Getzlaf, Perry, Kesler, Anderson)
Chicago (Toews, Kane, Keith, Seabrook, Crawford, Hossa)
Dallas (Benn, Seguin, Spezza)
Detroit (Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Nyquist, Kronwall, Howard)
LA (Doughty, Quick, Gaborik, Carter, Kopitar, Lucic, Voyonov)
Montreal (Price)
New York Rangers (Lundquist, Yandle, Kreider, Stepan) - Probably only King H, Kreider; Yandel; Stepan are affordable-
Pittsburgh (Crosby, Malkin, Kessel, Fleury, Letang)
* Louis (Tarasenko, Pietrangelo, Shattenkirk, Backes)
Tampa Bay (Stamkos, Bishop, Johnson, Hedman)
Washington (Ovechkin, Carlson)

i have collat: Backstrom, Nash, McDonagh, Pacioretty,JVR, Ryan, Monahan, MacKinnon, Byfuglien, Oshie, Hamilton

----
and a vouch thread in the ea-forum

if anyone needs my guys, just ask. PS4

I have St.Louis for you if you want.

JakeMcRenz

Sniping bombs
Nov 23, 2013
Barrie
Ryan is much better than Kreider and Okposo, imo. Also better than E. Kane and Landeskog from my experience. I really liked Monahan - used him for about 200 GP and had about 120 pts. with him.

I've got JVR being a leafs fan and all, but Ryan is much much better if you just want the stronger player.

I ended up going with Monanhan, threw the C on him as well. So far I'm a little disappointed, through 6 games, no points, and I rarely win faceoffs with him, so much so, I'll switch to my third line with Stastny if I need to win an important draw. Obviously that skews my data a little bit but oh well, I'm optimistic I'll find good production with him

JakeMcRenz

Sniping bombs
Nov 23, 2013
Barrie
i'll be so excited when the leafs draft one of laine or puljujarvi

I would be happy with either. But I also think that W. Nylander and A. Nylander could be an absolutely terrifying combo

edit; picture Marner-William- Alex. That line would embarrass opposing d men for years

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Cool. Was thinking Kreider or Okposo, but Ill check out Ryan

E: that or wait a bit longer for JVR, or Monahan plus the captain card at centre

If you like someone with speed (Although Ryan has a hell of a shot, he is slow as molasses) I would suggest Mackinnon. Obviously very fast, but surprisingly very good shot.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Meh, park Ryan at a faceoffslot.. I feel the same with a certain big guy on the Calgary blueline... I keep him at the point just waiting for a shot xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad