Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
Welcome to the NHL 16 HUT thread!

Since we've had to handle a ton of posts lately involving selling teams for profit ; they will be deleted and handled accordingly.

With that said...

The thread where you talk about all things Hockey Ultimate Team. Always remember to mention your console when looking to trade or sell!

Reminding you again, that..

HF is NOT responsible for any scams that take place over NHL 16 and/or the HUT system. You are taking a risk whenever you make a trade or a deal - HF is not liable for anything that occurs in or due to this exchange. If you have a problem with a certain member, EA Sports is who you need to contact, NOT HF.

HUT Resources:
HUTHead
HUTHQ
NHLGuides
/r/NHLHUT
NHL 16 NHL Collection Checklist v2.0 (Excel)

Previous Threads:
NHL 16 HUT Thread #1
NHL 16 HUT Thread #2
NHL 16 HUT Thread #3
NHL 16 HUT Thread #4
NHL 16 HUT Thread #5
NHL 16 HUT Thread #6
NHL 16 HUT Thread #7
NHL 16 HUT Thread #8
NHL 16 HUT Thread #9

HUT Blacklist (DO NOT TRADE OR SELL WITH THESE PEOPLE)

ChiefGuan:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=235431

iPwn:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=86407

etienne9:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=260927

Rielly44TheNextOrr:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=252293

Evgeni McCrosby:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=244601

BoCanucksBo:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=219195

nilssont

May 27, 2007
Looking for a RW to play with Getz and Seguin. Did anyone try out Mov Gaudreau or Mov Cammalleri? Think im gonna try out 1 of em, cant decide who.

Pitboy43

PS4
Dec 2, 2012
Chicago, IL PS4
Secret Santa polls are closing soon everyone! If you are interested in secret santa on PS4 with a 50k max, PLEASE hit me on here or PSN. We need one more and then I will start the distribution of lists. Interested already include:

Pitboy43
Habs1995
CaptainCheese
Russia Boy
HabsTPS
Tpuck
JCF

captaincheese

The BillDozer ~ PS4
Nov 1, 2013
Hamilton, Ontario
Secret Santa polls are closing soon everyone! If you are interested in secret santa on PS4 with a 50k max, PLEASE hit me on here or PSN. We need one more and then I will start the distribution of lists. Interested already include:

Pitboy43
Habs1995
CaptainCheese
Russia Boy
HabsTPS
Tpuck
JCF

Sweet, wasn't sure if you were going through with it. Looks like some last minute shopping for us!

aarons3005

GT: JustCaIIMeRonny
Feb 13, 2013
Ottawa, ON
decided to build a team of Canadains who played on Team Canada's WJC from all time. That way I can still change it up when i can afford the benns, seguins, etc.

LeafsNation149

Feb 4, 2013
Guys, this is my first year playing HUT and was wondering when this "market crash" was going to happen. Does anyone also have any tips for when it does happen?

Pitboy43

PS4
Dec 2, 2012
Chicago, IL PS4
Guys, this is my first year playing HUT and was wondering when this "market crash" was going to happen. Does anyone also have any tips for when it does happen?

Christmas day into the day or two after christmas.

When this does happen? Be patient look for steals that are gonna be more than 20% of the cards cost (at least...in my experience).

Pitboy43

PS4
Dec 2, 2012
Chicago, IL PS4
The following people need to send me their "wishlist" of items they would like from Secret Santa (3-4 items worth 50k or less):

Habs1995
JCF
Tpuck
HabsTPS

Thanks!

EuroTide

Sep 19, 2008
started selling my players, will be gone for a month. hanging on to the MOVs though.

Malinator

Feb 13, 2012
Do you guys think the coach cards work? I haven't noticed any difference with them on.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Lidstrom was okay, he actually had like 3 goals in 5 games but I feel like he was knocked off the puck too much.

I'll get him again eventually, but I had a chance to sell him off and make a little profit.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Two close game losses to Purple Hayes. One in the final 20 seconds and the other on a PS in OT

Sensational push behind 1 goal by him, couldn't get the puck back.

Jun 25, 2013
www.tannerglassisthebest.com
Two close game losses to Purple Hayes. One in the final 20 seconds and the other on a PS in OT

Sensational push behind 1 goal by him, couldn't get the puck back.

I turned on full attack and 1-2-2 Agressive RED LINE. :laugh: i threw the kitchen sink at you. But it was a great game from two good teams!:yo:

The W could of went either way IMO from both games. First game was tight checking low scoring game. You played some very good D clogged all the lanes up i never had any room

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
I turned on full attack and 1-2-2 Agressive RED LINE. :laugh: i threw the kitchen sink at you. But it was a great game from two good teams!:yo:

The W could of went either way IMO from both games. First game was tight checking low scoring game. You played some very good D clogged all the lanes up i never had any room

Hank allowed some weak ones in that second game though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce