OT: NHL 16 - EASHL HFSens | Weee are the champions (Let it rip!) | Xbox One

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I'm going to give you a completely neutral and unbiased opinion. Xbone alllll day baby! :laugh:

The two other guys we have normally rotate between C/LW, with me being stubborn AF and being a RW %95 of the time. If we had more guys I'd have np switching to defense to accommodate other guys.

EASHL is fairly solid this year. Everybody is on the same level statswise and it's challenging as you cant pass through 3 Dmen for the cross creaser like you could in previous versions of it. Only complaint I have is 1/5 games I have lag like crazy.

I gawd.. I want to buy one. I need to convince my wife. I don't want wife aggro all over my ass. Especially since there is a little baby coming next month lol.

I guess it is not the right priority now.. But i want to play NHL. :cry:

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
I gawd.. I want to buy one. I need to convince my wife. I don't want wife aggro all over my ass. Especially since there is a little baby coming next month lol.

I guess it is not the right priority now.. But i want to play NHL. :cry:

Just tell her it's a $500 DVD/Blu Ray player which acts as a media centre for your satellite/cable, which coincidentally can be used for gaming as well :laugh:. Though with my track record I'm the last person you should be taking relationship advice from.:D

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
Eyyyyyy, thought I'd bump this old beast. My Xbox One has been collecting dust but I'd be willing to start playing again if there's interest in playing some EASHL again. Figured it'd be a good time to ask because of Christmas newbs etc

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
Where the hell did this thread come from? I'd be down to play tonight assuming you can wait till the end of the game

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Xbox live is having issues for me as well. Will have to play with you guys another time.

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
I'm done my running around and stuff for the day, let me know if you guys want to play a few games during the day

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Does the puck still die in the net when it hits the meshing?

I've been wondering since like 2002 why they don't fix that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad