OT: NHL 16 - EASHL HFSens | Weee are the champions (Let it rip!) | Xbox One

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
With NHL 16 coming out tomorrow and the last thread being 1.5 years old I figure it's time to start a new EASHL thread. Looking to fill spots at all positions and skill levels. Post your gamer tag here or message me on XBL and I'll add you to the team. I've got a good idea of who might be joining but I'll wait for you guys to confirm here first.

Forum name - XBL Gamer tag - Position

Kammy1221 - IamJust0ne - LW
The Cake Is A Lie - DarKzEnergYz

Last edited:

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
Sidetrack question -

I'm a cheap **** so I still have a 360 w/ NHL14 - I didn't buy 15 but I was thinking of getting 16, now I'm seeing there's all this controversy about it being 'Legacy Edition' and not 'NHL 16' - its basically just a roster refresh of 15, and might be the last version on the 360 ever.

Does anyone have the lowdown on whats going on with it? I'm a bit out of the loop

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
Sidetrack question -

I'm a cheap **** so I still have a 360 w/ NHL14 - I didn't buy 15 but I was thinking of getting 16, now I'm seeing there's all this controversy about it being 'Legacy Edition' and not 'NHL 16' - its basically just a roster refresh of 15, and might be the last version on the 360 ever.

Does anyone have the lowdown on whats going on with it? I'm a bit out of the loop

It's literally just a roster refresh on the old engine. Not worth it imo

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Quick question. How do I switch between AHL and NHL team in be a GM? It says I should press the start button but the start button brings up my profile selection page. I'm stuck in binghamton!

Also, am I the only one who thinks the face they assigned to Ceci looks a lot like Chabot?

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
BTW, if you guys want to save yourselves some trouble/motivation meetings, don't trade away Wiercioch.

caymanmew

May 18, 2014
Ottawa
Sidetrack question -

well nhl 15 for ps3 was basically a roster refresh of nhl 14 so if it is the same for xbox then your going get very little change at all and is likely not worth it.

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
Anyone up for some games today? Hopefully I can find out why the hell I cant join parties :(

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
Thought I'd shamelessly bump this thread as we only have 2-3 guys playing constantly. We're in D6 right now with a 20-6-6 record or something similiar, shoot me a message/friend request on XBL if you want to play some club with the boys.

GT: IamJust0ne (The O is a zero.)

Studzle

Dec 1, 2013
Toronto
So should I get a ps4 or xboxone?

Ive played Eashl every year (more then id like to admit to boot) that it was available.

Which console is more active?

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Thought I'd shamelessly bump this thread as we only have 2-3 guys playing constantly. We're in D6 right now with a 20-6-6 record or something similiar, shoot me a message/friend request on XBL if you want to play some club with the boys.

GT: IamJust0ne (The O is a zero.)

What position you guys are playing mostly?
I don't have Xbox one, but i love eashl so much that i'm curious. I'm tinking about buying one just for playing nhl 16, i need to play NHL :(

I was good at playing Dman back at NHL 14. On old gen.

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
So should I get a ps4 or xboxone?

Ive played Eashl every year (more then id like to admit to boot) that it was available.

Which console is more active?

I'm going to give you a completely neutral and unbiased opinion. Xbone alllll day baby! :laugh:

What position you guys are playing mostly?
I don't have Xbox one, but i love eashl so much that i'm curious. I'm tinking about buying one just for playing nhl 16, i need to play NHL

I was good at playing Dman back at NHL 14. On old gen.

The two other guys we have normally rotate between C/LW, with me being stubborn AF and being a RW %95 of the time. If we had more guys I'd have np switching to defense to accommodate other guys.

EASHL is fairly solid this year. Everybody is on the same level statswise and it's challenging as you cant pass through 3 Dmen for the cross creaser like you could in previous versions of it. Only complaint I have is 1/5 games I have lag like crazy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad