SensWerePrettyPesky
Jul 31, 2011
Maritimes
UHKxWyp.jpg

Puck bunnies all over me

Oh boy look at you.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Anyone else have issues in be a GM mode and be game won't let you do anything when editing lines. It is so frustrating. It's like the game wasn't built to withstand simple player replacement
Edit: so I Simmed my first season. Made a bunch of changes. It froze in the edit lines area. I assumed it auto saved. Like madden and 2k16. NOPE. Restarted the game. Back to the first pre season game of 2015 hahah. EA probably runs its NHL division like melnyk runs the sens. Probably all second rate programmers no one else wanted. And they pay them crap

What's even more incredible. There are like 4 backup files for the mode. And each is on the exact same date. Why not have he game auto save at the trade deadline. Draft. And preseason.

Last edited:

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
Uhh, about that...

Division 1 was a little rough and we took the losers way out and started a new team got traded :( If you/anyone else is down for some games today let me know and I'll see if our new GM can swing a deal

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
Playing the beta on Xbox one and I hate drop in so much. It's so bad.

The game itself or the community? I know the cool thing to do is to **** on EA, but I was actually surprised by the beta. The puck doesn't feel like its attatched to your stick on a string, realistic battles in front of the net, and intercepting passes/puck battles feels much more realistic. Not to mention the copious amounts of unlockables they've introduced this year.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
The game itself or the community? I know the cool thing to do is to **** on EA, but I was actually surprised by the beta. The puck doesn't feel like its attatched to your stick on a string, realistic battles in front of the net, and intercepting passes/puck battles feels much more realistic. Not to mention the copious amounts of unlockables they've introduced this year.

The community. I like cycling and not going offsides constantly. It's not bad this year, I mean with EASHL theres no computer AI really, which is what makes the NHL series kinda suck over the years. I was a 2k guy, but EASHL is always fun as hell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad