Patriots/NFL NFL/Patriots: See Warning Post 726

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Agreed. Pats play different and win.
Lou I hate disagreeing with you because our bromance lol

In all seriousness if they score we can only speculate but Brady and company certainly history shows has another gear when 'danger' lurks

gvkmedia

Let’s fight through this….
Mar 2, 2002
Kingsville
www.hollandbloorview.ca
We will never know what would have happened if the Jets get credit for that TD. I just watched the hi-lights for the first time (I'm a hockey first guy, not like DKH and never seen the play) and I can tell you that it was a garbage call. Jets scored there. But, as I said in brackets, football is my 4th sport - so what do I know?

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Not watching any game, just checked the play-by-play for the Saints-Packers one. Does anyone know why the penalty for interference with opportunity to catch that went against the Packers when they forced a fumble (and recovered it) on a punt enforced with 0 yard punishment? Isn't it always 15 yards?

Brees with his second pick deep in Packers territory of the first quarter. Way to go. :laugh:

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Carolina with 293 total yards and 20 first downs lost 17-3 to Chicago who had 153 and 5 respectively. :laugh:
Then again, Chicago scored on two turnover returns for a combined 151 yards.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Being a Pats fan who should I be rooting for between NY/Miami

I've been rooting for the Jets because they're further behind us in the standings. However we do have two games left against the Dolphins compared to one against the Jets, so we control our fate against them much more should they win. They're also playing their third-string QB, so if we can't beat that twice we don't deserve the division.

McCown just ended that dilemma anyway, lol...

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Another Sunday doing stuff and not watching any NFL game that doesn't include New England

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I believe in Brady, but this is a tough matchup tonight. Fortunately the Falcons have shown a lot of mental weakness this season coming off 28-3. Should be a tight game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad