Patriots/NFL NFL/Patriots: See Warning Post 726

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
And the f***ing Ravens returned a punt 77 yards for a TD with a chance to tie the game with a 2-pt conversion.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Good win

I was just getting apopletic at Kyle Van Noy for dancing to celebrate his sack when it was 4th down and the clock was running

Reactions: DangleCity

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
I think the D is atrocious. This might be the worst front seven in the Belichick era. Its not even bend but not break, its break, break, break, lucky call, Brady having to win it. We'll be annihilated by good teams

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I like Cassius Marsh and Deatrick Wise's ability to rush the passer, but they're not let loose until it's a 2 minute defense. I feel like Matt and Bill are afraid of exposing the run D or something, but it's getting them shredded in the passing game.

Matt Ryan and the Failcons come to Foxboro next Sunday Night, let's try not to spot them a 25 point lead this time.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Bears in field goal range to beat Ravens in OT, will probably choke it away somehow.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Every week I think 'this is the game the Pats make their statement and right the ship' and every week im left sitting there asking myself wtf they're doing out there. They need to cut the shit with the 3rd down coverage it is AWFUL and has been all season. We're treading water against garbage teams. and if Tom isnt putting up 30+ each week we're in trouble. Something's gotta give at some point. Ill take the W but aside from Tom being a beast we're nowhere.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
The falcons just lost back to back home games against the bills and the dolphins. Take care of business these next two games and somehow be 6-2 heading to denver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad