Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
Got offered the following:

Brees
CJ Anderson

for

K Allen
Moncrief

My team is a total dumpster fire. (1-3 record right now). I have Andy Dalton and played him the last two weeks instead of Brees. CJ Anderson has been nothing but hot garbage and my running back depth is terrible as it is with or without him. I have Gore, J Stewart, Woodhead, A Andrews and S Vereen. WRs I currently have are Jeffrey (another guy who has done nothing), K Wright, Rishard Mathews, and Hankerson.

I'm torn whether or not to do this as I'm expecting the Dalton collapse any week now and then I'm really screwed and Anderson was my first round pick and to give up after week 4 seems early.

Thoughts?

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
I wouldn't do that trade at all right now. Brees is hurt/will be more soon and Anderson is inconsistent (I have Anderson and regret drafting him).

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Do it. Moncrief is worth it. Plus Brees may have lingering issues throwing the deep ball all season. CJ is a bust at this point. Dalton is surrounded by a good line, 2 good backs, and 2 very good WR's to go with a top TE. He has options and time. No reason to think he will suddenly become a sub-par QB (unless you have negative scoring for pick-6 returns) lol.

Jersey Man, I think you read the offer wrong, he has Brees/CJ.

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
I wouldn't do that trade at all right now. Brees is hurt/will be more soon and Anderson is inconsistent (I have Anderson and regret drafting him).

So your saying I should do it. I'm the one who has Brees and Anderson. :) My regret level on drafting Anderson is high too. Should have drafted Forte.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I've been on the patience with CJ bandwagon until now, but after last week it's DEFCON 1 time. It looks like a full blown RBBC with CJ not being able to shake the injury bug and the Broncos line stinks anyway.

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
Do it. Moncrief is worth it. Plus Brees may have lingering issues throwing the deep ball all season. CJ is a bust at this point. Dalton is surrounded by a good line, 2 good backs, and 2 very good WR's to go with a top TE. He has options and time. No reason to think he will suddenly become a sub-par QB (unless you have negative scoring for pick-6 returns) lol.

Jersey Man, I think you read the offer wrong, he has Brees/CJ.

So your saying I should do it. I'm the one who has Brees and Anderson. :) My regret level on drafting Anderson is high too. Should have drafted Forte.

Oops I did read that wrong. I'd do the trade then.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Picked up Andre Williams and Boobie Dixon to fill some bye week/injury holes at RB. Hoping Coleman can go so I stick with just one, but if Dixon gets the start I might go with him.

Dunbar tearing his ACL hurt.

Just Win

Nov 3, 2008
Stuttgart
If you need a TE this week, get Owen Daniels. The Raiders cannot cover TE's at all. They have given up at least 1 TD and at least 80 yards to opposing starting TE's each week so far.

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
With my team off to a slow start(Dez and Lamar Miller were my 2nd and 3rd round picks) I needed a shake up and made four trades this week.

I received:
Andre Ellington

For:
Eric Ebron

I received:
Eddie Lacy
Philip Rivers

For:
Marvin Jones
Carson Palmer

I recieved:
Gronk
Jeremy Hill
Matt Ryan

For:
Chris Ivory
Tyler Eifert
Eddie Lacy

I recieved:
AJ Green
Latavius Murray

For:
Gronk
Donte Moncrief
Karlos Willaims

My team:
Matt Ryan
Matt Forte
Arian Foster
Jordan Matthews
AJ Green
Gary Barnidge
Latavius Murray
Cardinals DST
Robbie Gould

Bench:
Jeremy Hill
Dez Bryant
Lamar Miller
Philip Rivers
Willie Snead
Andre Ellington

I think I got better and when Dez comes back I should be a top team for sure.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
With my team off to a slow start(Dez and Lamar Miller were my 2nd and 3rd round picks) I needed a shake up and made four trades this week.

I received:
Eddie Lacy
Philip Rivers

For:
Marvin Jones
Carson Palmer

How did you even pull off that first trade to begin with? That is beyond awful for the other team haha

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
So Luck is out tonight again. Do I still play Hilton or do I put in Hankerson or Hurns?

Hurns is the safe bet. Hasselback will more than likely check down a ton to Fleener and can't really make the big throws to TY as often. I'm big on Hankerson, picked him up this week but I'd take Hurns more often than not.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
In my twelve-team fifteen-man roster .5 PPR league (starting QB, two RB, two WR, Flex, TE, K, DEF), I'm literally now down to this for a starting lineup:

QB - Bortles
RB - D. Martin, D. Johnson
WR - Maclin, Randle
TE - Barnidge
Flex - Rawls
K - Crosby
DEF - Broncos

I have Luck, Lynch and Bryant OUT sitting on my bench, and Davante Adams almost certainly out. It's Yahoo and I can't put these guys on IR like you could on ESPN. My only other options are Gio against Seattle and Crowell :P Oh and I had to cut my starter at TE (Jordan Reed) cause he's also out likely for weeks and I ran out of expendable roster spots :shakehead

Yahoo has me a thirty-point underdog this week and I can't say I disagree considering the other guy's got Brady, Beckham and Charles for starters :laugh:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Jeffery might miss AGAIN. So who do I start at WR? Hurns or Sneed?

And then who do I flex between those two, Andre Williams and Coleman.

You might as well just start the first two WR's. Your league's gotta be deep if you're rostering Williams and Coleman.

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
Jeffery might miss AGAIN. So who do I start at WR? Hurns or Sneed?

And then who do I flex between those two, Andre Williams and Coleman.

Hurns is someone I'm really high on and just missed the waiver pick up for. Go with Hurns. Sneed is still too much of a wildcard.

For flex, I assume you're talking about Brandon Coleman? If so I'd go with him. Can't say no to a Rutgers guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad