OT: NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
And to the third place game I go. Ivory dudded on him. Shorts got hurt. Fozzie was a poor gamble, but even if they didn't none of my big guys showed up. Pedistrian days from Jeffery, Brady and Gronk while the other guy got Woodhead exploding along with Tyrod Taylor.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
My two fantasy league finals are both six-team playoffs and the finals wound up as #4 vs. #6 in the league I didn't make the playoffs and #5 vs. #6 in the league where I am in the finals (I'm the #5). The semis in my playoff league weren't even close, I crushed the best team in the league thanks to Kirk Cousins and Jordan Reed mostly and the other semifinal winner had like 240 points - had Eli, DeSean Jackson, David Johnson and Amari Cooper go off, among others.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Weasely or not weasely veto?

I get offered a trade in a keeper league - Blake Bortles for Josh Gordon (I picked up Gordon a couple weeks ago and by all reports it sounds like he's at least committed to being in shape for a comeback), by a guy who had Bortles and Brees as his QB's and wasn't keeping both of them, so he offered me Bortles for Gordon after he got eliminated in the playoffs. There was no trade deadline listed this year or last year, the last time there's been a trade deadline in this league was two years ago looking at the league settings for each season.

I couldn't take the trade till this morning when rosters unlocked but when I did it got disallowed like five minutes later with the commish posting in the league that trades during the playoffs weren't allowed. First off in a keeper league trades probably should be allowed through the whole season but aside from that, it's not my problem if you forgot to set a setting for two years. Changing it after the fact is weasely IMO. The deal was agreed to in good faith.

Another add-on is I'm in this guy's (the commisioner's) division so I could play conspiracy theorist and say he didn't want me getting Bortles regardless :P

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Turned out the shady veto didn't matter at all, another big week for Cousins (and Jordan Reed) helped carry me to an unlikely title in my 16-team PPR, going 10-1 in my last 11 games after a 2-3 start.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Turned out the shady veto didn't matter at all, another big week for Cousins (and Jordan Reed) helped carry me to an unlikely title in my 16-team PPR, going 10-1 in my last 11 games after a 2-3 start.

Had an 8 game winning streak clinch me a playoff spot on the last day and continued to a championship. :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->