Pre-Game Talk: Game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I’m curious about this as well. I want to see the exact play he was injured.
1716163911082.png

His last shift was fairly late in the 3rd and everything was regular before that so I dunno, I would assume either that shift or the one before it. He did miss basically 1 shift to end the game.

Reactions: Porkleaker

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
25 hours till puck drop and I've already got pre-game anxiety. :thumbd:

Just completely vibing here today.

Listening to music, metal, rock n roll n whatever else. Building playlists for tomorrow night's radio shows.

the energy of zen I felt before gm 6, are the same vibes im feeling going into gm 7

lol it always gives me a bit of a chuckle when two posts are a 180 from eachother and they are one right after another

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Just completely vibing here today.

Listening to music, metal, rock n roll n whatever else. Building playlists for tomorrow night's radio shows.

the energy of zen I felt before gm 6, are the same vibes im feeling going into gm 7
I hope you have “We Are the Champions” on one of those playlists.

Maybe not for tomorrow but for early June.

Ya know…;)

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver
Knobby said the current lineup has a question mark or two, meaning potentially injury or illness, and that it could be a different lineup tomorrow. I wonder what's up.

Reactions: Porkleaker

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Oldies like me remember watching this as a young boy. We're also down 3-1.

In fact I remember trailing 3rd period down 3 - 1 in series. Jets could have eliminated us.

Need similar fighting spirit. Would love someone like Messier to send a video message ahead of the game.
I would love Messier to shut up. he picked the Nucks to win the series before it started and had several things to say about that "tremendous" club.

Messier sold the Oilers out.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Hoping you and other "young bucks" 😁 in here get to experience this. A euphoric feeling that'll last for weeks if we go all the way.
At 59 yo ,I haven’t been referred to as a young buck for quite a while. But thanks all the same :).

Instead everything seems to be prefaced with old.. Old grump, old bastard, old thinking, old ideas. Just old.

18 from the neck up though. ;)

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
The media talking points are gonna be insufferable either way but hopefully it ends up being "Canucks lost because injuries" and not a bunch of miracle fluff pieces because the Oilers choked it away.

media likes to tickle their own assholes with talking points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad