Post-Game Talk: Next year, let's decline the California trip, Habs lose 6-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

durojean

May 29, 2007
So we must trap like there is no tomorrow for the rest of the season...

Play like a team with no talent and forget about scoring goals it s not for us...

sergejean

Dec 11, 2007
This Org would never survive a rebuild less than 10 games and the fan base has cracked up.

Au contraire! A lot of people are actually happy we have a legitimate chance at finishing dead last (I'm one of them). A whole lot of people just don't really care anymore so they wouldn't by definition be against a rebuilding.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Au contraire! A lot of people are actually happy we have a legitimate chance at finishing dead last (I'm one of them). A whole lot of people just don't really care anymore so they wouldn't by definition be against a rebuilding.

DMgm8gzUEAAAffj.jpg

#EmbraceTheTank

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
You know this team is on a Hellbound Train when S. Bah (AKA Santa Claus) shows up in the GDT and ***** on Chucky.

That is the first sign of the true Apocalypse.
You know this team is on a Hellbound train when Poppy is angry at someone. Poppy loves everyone. Everyone is Poppy's friend. Poppy likes friends.

But, Karl Alzner is not Poppy's friend.

Reactions: groovejuice

Jul 6, 2016
So we must trap like there is no tomorrow for the rest of the season...

Play like a team with no talent and forget about scoring goals it s not for us...

Do the Habs have talent ? Seriously ?

Yes. let's play the trap . And the team might score more goals in the process. But it's a badly built team. No size, no grit, no pride.

sergejean

Dec 11, 2007
1- Davidson should had played the last two games instead of Morrow.
2- We still have to wait to see how Schlemko gonna do
3- We need to see Jerebek at some point

I am not missing Emelin or Beaulieu.

I am missing Emelin. If only because he is a dangerous player out there and can seriously injure another player (not that I'm hoping he does - just missing the actual threat).

FEFAN

Oct 19, 2017
Micronesia
At this point someone destroy the room, punch Pat chiotte retty in the face. Tthis team probably can't beat the worst team in the lhjmq. Bergevin totally ****** the team, the real captain of this team was Markov. I liked Weber but this guy don't do ****! Why he don't stand up to Max Thing and show him how of a fraud he is. No ******* talent no ******* heart jsdf dsuhfuhsdguhushdghi sdfrg i hated Julien the first time he was here and now we are gonna see his pathetic game plan for 5 FIVE ******** YEARS. Don't get me started on Marc ''cancer'' Bergevin, Serge Savard cursed the habs.. I just... argg
So true, all our leaders are so bland, so vanilla, only have one gear, only do it missionary style once a week with the wifey. We need so sandpaper, some bad boys. I know the off ice image of the team is the most important thing to Molson, but just cuz our leaders don't embarrass the brand away from the ice doesn't give them a free pass to crap on the ice.

JCR

Mar 21, 2016
This team is a complete train wreck, I was already expect 0 points from California trip, and the numbers speaks for themselves, beyond us, is only Arizona, with a game in hand, we're the worst team, in Goals Against, 33, and tie with Edmonton, as the the worst team as well, with Goals For, 13, having of course, the worst Goal Differential, -20, I believe right now, that any team in AHL can beat us, Bergevin must have his last days in this franchise, that should be the only feasible outcome of this complete disaster!

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
This Org would never survive a rebuild less than 10 games and the fan base has cracked up.
If they had PLANNED and explained that a rebuild was necessary and made moves to go in that direction, I personnaly would've understand and support the rebuild.

In MB eyes we are cup contenders.

Reactions: Rapala

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
It's the rest of the team that's not performing though...
Wrong again!! The team is poorly built and that is why you are seeing what you are seeing, we have a roster full of complimentary players many of whom are playing above their correct places on any good hockey team. We have no physicality we have no puck movement from the back end, we have Jordie Benn and Karl Alzner who are slow and their warts and mistakes are showing because here they cannot be insulated just like the forwards and the reason it was not this bad last year was because of Markov and Radulov and the fear other forwards had of getting crushed by Emelin when they crossed the blue line. In one off season your boy Bergevin stripped away the last remaining bit of integrity from this roster, he is solely to blame.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
We got a really tough schedule don't you guys agree? We played a couple of solid games where we deserved a better result no?

PDO something?

Just stop. Bergevin’s out of excuses. You’ll have a new GM to latch onto eventually.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

We've had this discussion and plenty of people disagree.
The one constant that keeps resurfacing is a desire by most fans to see a complete about face in terms of team game. We are now so far from the mix needed to be competitive it's tear worthy. I honestly felt we were at a point where we could contend but MB felt differently.

durojean

May 29, 2007
Do the Habs have talent ? Seriously ?

Yes. let's play the trap . And the team might score more goals in the process. But it's a badly built team. No size, no grit, no pride.

You know it was a way for me to say that we have no talent and that we won t score goals anyway zo we must find a way to limit them...

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Saw this coming in the preseason. People told me it’s just preseason but this year it was pretty obvious it was a lot more then that.
I was told the same thing but it wasn't just the preseason, it has been an ongoing trend with this team, we cannot score and now we can't defend either, a double whammy, of course we suck.

durojean

May 29, 2007
We got a really tough schedule don't you guys agree? We played a couple of solid games where we deserved a better result no?

PDO something?

Your right... But even at their best they can t score goal... Honestly... I m not even sure we are going to win another game...

Jul 6, 2016
Emelin and Beaulieu sucked

It’s markiv we are missing that guy is a beast

I like Markov a lot, but the guy is 39.

I would had liked MB to move his ass and get a bona fide 1st pairing PMD man during the Summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce