Post-Game Talk: Next year, let's decline the California trip, Habs lose 6-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCR

Mar 21, 2016
Looool I thought the game was tomorrow. Lucky me I guess :help:

In my opinion, missing the game was bad luck, if you want to end the night watching a comedy show :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ... we could only end laughing about it, in order to not enter in a sadness state!

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
This is beyond Bergevin at this point IMO, players are just not performing...

There's something else going on behind the scenes. This isn't a well built team, but it should be better than what we've seen. It's eerily similar to the crash last season. :popcorn:

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
There's no logic in what you're trying to push here Kriss.

They performed last year... What the heck happened?

They had a great start last season but to suggest they preformed the entire year is not true. The coach even got fired...

Binary Code

How do I change that
Aug 22, 2013
Delirium
In my opinion, missing the game was bad luck, if you want to end the night watching a comedy show :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ... we could only end laughing about it, in order to not enter in a sadness state!

Yeah, I read a couple of pages in the GDT seems like i missed a great show :laugh:

I'm just not affected by the way this team play anymore it's just funny to think that most of us could do a better job in our spare time than someone getting paid 5million to manage a hockey team.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
U5Oqg4Y.jpg

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
There's no logic in what you're trying to push here Kriss.

They performed last year... What the heck happened?
Outside of losing their only skilled top winger that has some sandpaper, rendering one of their top 6 guy into a rather useless player, losing their best PMD and weakening their entire left defensive side...you're right..not much...
I mean really...save yourself the embarrassment and stop being a contrarian for the sake of it.

Reactions: Tyson and Peanut

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Outside of losing their only skilled top winger that has some sandpaper, rendering one of their top 6 guy into a rather useless player, losing their best PMD and weakening their entire left defensive side...you're right..not much...
I mean really...save yourself the embarrassment and stop being a contrarian for the sake of it.
Save me your apocalyptic thing geez...

Since I joined the board it's the same thing with you.. I don't know who's the real contrarian here..

JCR

Mar 21, 2016
Arizona will play at home with Chicago, today, 9 p.m. ET, and if they are able to win, then we'll start our next game at home, against Florida, tuesday 24th, 7.30 p.m. ET, as the worst NHL team, being now the worst team in Eastern Conference, with 8M in cap space, congratulations Bergevin, for this early awesome gift! :cry:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The thing that irks me the most is that we've seen Galchenyuk despite his defensive shortcomings have his best offensive success as a center. It's frustrating because they won't even give it a try now because the GM said that Galchenyuk won't be a center anymore and will play wing full time.

What do they have to lose putting him back to center again for a try? The team looks like crap so it can't be any worse that what we're seeing right now. The guy looks so completely lost and uninterested right now it's sad to watch him out there.

I'd rather the Habs keep him but Galchenyuk really needs a change of scenery since it's obvious it's just not gonna work out in Montreal for this guy at this point. Worst part is that his value is so low at the moment you won't get much back for him if you trade the guy right now. Galchenyuk deserves some blame too but he's an example of how not to develop a high draft pick and the Habs did an awful job properly developing this guy since he's been drafted IMO.

It's too bad since I had high hopes this player would eventually be the top line center the Habs have needed since forever and now he doesn't even look like an NHL player some nights.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Save me your apocalyptic thing geez...

Since I joined the board it's the same thing with you.. I don't know who's the real contrarian here..
I already told you I was for Bergevin and even created an appreciation thread. So, as usual, you are wrong.
If you weren't dead set on defending regardless of reality, you could understand posters here better. But you categorically defend, so everyone is the same, everyone just hates, and you understand no one.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Meh, nothing surprising here. A poorly coached team, no traffic, no hits, not much creativity and a blueline that is non-existant. I'm rooting for losses already, we need Dahlin.

brianp1950

Sep 28, 2017
Who would have thought Therrien was that important to this team. But, seriously, I think it's time to take the boys bowling.

Look, yeah, this team lacks serious talent. But they're also woefully underperforming. This is some of the worst Habs' hockey I've ever witnessed.

I think the team is ollectively sending a messge to management, You are right they re not this bad a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad