Next Canucks star?

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Your search - Next Canucks star?- did not match any documents

Suggestions:

Make sure that all words are spelled correctly.
Try different Teams cause Canucks Prospects are Average
Try the term Mediocre and results may be found.

Trelane

Feb 12, 2013
Salusa Secundus
Could be no one.

Could be that Horvat, Boeser, Virtanen, Juolevi and Demko will be the 20's version of the 80's Trottier, Bossy, Gillies, Potvin and Smith.

Could be anything in between.

Que sera sera

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Maybe I just have a bit of a higher threshold for "star" but I don't think we have any in the system right now.

I really do think Boeser could be a star. I think he has the potential to be more than a solid top 6 scorer. I just get that vibe from him.

I see a Heatley type there. Maybe not 50-50-100 Heatley, but a 40-40-80 Heatley.

coastal_nuck

Jun 28, 2006
I really do think Boeser could be a star. I think he has the potential to be more than a solid top 6 scorer. I just get that vibe from him.

I see a Heatley type there. Maybe not 50-50-100 Heatley, but a 40-40-80 Heatley.

In today's day and age where only 5 players hit 80 points, I'd say that projection is very optimistic. I have big hopes for Boeser too and it would be amazing if he was able to hit those totals but I'm not holding my breath here. I think he needs an elite set up center and then maybe those point totals will come to realization.

Ho Borvat

Sep 29, 2009

In today's day and age where only 5 players hit 80 points, I'd say that projection is very optimistic. I have big hopes for Boeser too and it would be amazing if he was able to hit those totals but I'm not holding my breath here. I think he needs an elite set up center and then maybe those point totals will come to realization.

Yeah, I sort of see a David Booth (in his prime, before the injuries) type of player (although that comparison may be biased because they sort of look alike/have the same hair).

40-40 is about as elite as it gets nowadays

Roy Baby*

Sep 28, 2015
Phoenix,AZ
Don't have one.

How do you know that?

Yakupov= 1st overall
Jamie Benn = 5th rounder

and 99,000+ other examples

The next star could be Hutton for all anyone knows...it could be Zhukenov....my bet is on Virtanen, but it could be the 7th rounder in next years draft.

There's a star in that huge pool somewhere. But I always forget that its "in" to write off kids when they're 18 years old :laugh:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
How do you know that?

Yakupov= 1st overall
Jamie Benn = 5th rounder

and 99,000+ other examples

The next star could be Hutton for all anyone knows...it could be Zhukenov....my bet is on Virtanen, but it could be the 7th rounder in next years draft.

There's a star in that huge pool somewhere. But I always forget that its "in" to write off kids when they're 18 years old :laugh:

Your guess is just as good as mine. You have no proof nor do I.

It's an opinion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad