News Around the League: 2017-2018 During and AFTER THE CUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
giphy.gif

Do you mind if I request this for the playoff avatar? Glorious!

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
At least wait till Florida wins tonight, then it'll look better with the one point difference :sarcasm:

The asshole part of me wants Florida to win tonight but with zero regard for seeding implications. I just want it to be as salty as possible for some of their fans, standings wise.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just saw the Wings extended Holland for two years.

I thought for sure he was gone. I would have lost my shirt on that bet.

Scary times to a Wings fan. Holland is an embarrassment.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Just saw the Wings extended Holland for two years.

I thought for sure he was gone. I would have lost my shirt on that bet.

Scary times to a Wings fan. Holland is an embarrassment.
Bad cap situation, average age of 29 with the core of their team mostly 30+ guys, weak prospect pool, and two years of no playoffs. Sounds like a perfect time for an extension!

Reactions: Bleedred

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Bad cap situation, average age of 29 with the core of their team mostly 30+ guys, weak prospect pool, and two years of no playoffs. Sounds like a perfect time for an extension!

For as much as people want to bag on Lou in his final years at least he didn't saddle us with all the yucky long-term contracts Holland has in Detroit.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
For as much as people want to bag on Lou in his final years at least he didn't saddle us with all the yucky long-term contracts Holland has in Detroit.
True. Shero didn't have like 5 corpses to have the team drag around long term when he took over.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
News is breaking that Snow and Weight will both be keeping their jobs. I'm calling my rep tomorrow and requesting that those crooks cancel my season plan and refund me every dime I've given them so far. If they refuse than next year out of pure spite I will use my experience credit to buy as many tickets when the Devils visit Barclays as I can and give them to as many people on this board as possible. I hope Ledecky and Malkin drown in a pool of ebola.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
News is breaking that Snow and Weight will both be keeping their jobs. I'm calling my rep tomorrow and requesting that those crooks cancel my season plan and refund me every dime I've given them so far. If they refuse than next year out of pure spite I will use my experience credit to buy as many tickets when the Devils visit Barclays as I can and give them to as many people on this board as possible. I hope Ledecky and Malkin drown in a pool of ebola.
I’m actually starting to feel bad for Islanders fans now.

These owners just don’t a give a f***, if they really keep these guys around.

How the f*** has Garth lasted 13 years (assuming he’s not canned this year) as a GM? 12 years is already 12 years too much. It’s amazing how poorly run that franchise has been for 25 years. It’s like they’re just trying to create new lows.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Man Tavares is going to run away from them
He might be vouching to keep Weight though! He roomed with him when he first came into the league! It might be one of his demands to stay that they keep Weight!:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad