News Article: News and Notes XXXIV - is it time for us to make panic trades yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
Whoever it is, they're planning to have $260 worth of fun with it.
G4dmeJz.gif

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
They say Tripp serves alongside John. It's almost certainly just outdated info copy and pasted from somewhere.
I was on the fence if "serving" was a peculiar sort of past tense here, but as Tripp already served alongside Big Rig it is probably old copy/paste as you said.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Muzzatti is Michigan States' volunteer goalie coach and was a goalie for MSU when Rod was there. Muzzati has the 2nd most wins in MSU history. Sorry, didnt know that.

I guess it didnt work out on the NHL level.

good story about Schnofelder

Hamilton's Paul Schonfelder scouting, teaching goalies for NHL's Carolina Hurricanes
Muzzati was named the “fighting scorpion” by Daryl Reaugh while he was the Whalers backup to Sean Burke. He dropped the gloves once or twice and looked like a scorpion when crouched in his stance and/or flopping forward for pucks. Tough gig backing up Burke, who was too damn good to sit on the bench. Those who can’t do teach, but I do wonder how much losing Mrazek’s coach played into the step back to normalcy Petr took.

Reactions: cptjeff and DaveG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad