News and Notes Part 13: Waddell has bought a house in Raleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
the old arena atmosphere was awful with the screeching noises and c'mon c'mon c'mon garbage

the new arena atmosphere is still pretty awful but on the right track to not being so awful i guess

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
somebody please find out what the goal song is and tell me so i can form a huge opinion because i probably know the song and can tell you about it

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Seriously, how does nobody follow my advice and have Trololo as a goal song yet? seriously.

If you're going to go with an annoying goal song it better be one that's not just more annoying then Chelsea Dagger but one that has more troll potential.

Reactions: sheriff bart

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
i had a really good idea for a goal song but i can't remember now

knights of cydonia would be good

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
yep, that is the one

This just does not scream goal song to me.

It's a shame that the man associated w/ Rock and Roll part 2 has the history he does because honestly I'd be ok w/ it as a goal song.

At least the jungle noises or whatever the hell that was is gone, I cannot for the life of me believe that **** stuck around for as long as it did.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Seriously, how does nobody follow my advice and have Trololo as a goal song yet? seriously.

If you're going to go with an annoying goal song it better be one that's not just more annoying then Chelsea Dagger but one that has more troll potential.

Look. I'm down for a soccer style mass sing along of Trololo, any time, any place.

Don't wait for the brass. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

I'm not sure if the Stars use this as their goal song, it seems like they have off and on through the years but something like this would be cool for a goal song.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Whatever the song is will have a Pavlovian effect and you will love it. My father absolutely despised the Bruins goal song when it first started (I think it's zombie nation) and now he's humming it after they score. That type of tune isn't exactly in his musical wheelhouse.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Context meaning when they first came here and were temporarily playing in Greensboro. I hadn't realized those comments were made in March, so not as bad, but it still serves nothing other than to perpetuate the ongoing narrative.

It's not Jeff O'Neil's job to protect the sanctity of the Hirricanes organization when relaying a crazy story that actually happened.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Jeff O'Neill might be talking **** but I've always had respect for him when he took that puck to the eye in the '02 Toronto series and scored the OT winner. "He looks pretty now!" I think that was Steve Levy on the call that night

Whatever the song is will have a Pavlovian effect and you will love it. My father absolutely despised the Bruins goal song when it first started (I think it's zombie nation) and now he's humming it after they score. That type of tune isn't exactly in his musical wheelhouse.

Unpopular opinion probably, but I DESPISE that bloody song. Supposedly the Wake Forest basketball team played it before a big game, probably against Duke, back in the early 2000s and it took off from there. I cannot forgive WFU for this. :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad