GDT: New York Rangers at Ottawa Senators - 7PM - SN1 - The 3rd Period Starts Now

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
So you relate what others and admittadly myself have said against Melnyk and Dorion to what you are saying as diatribe.

The difference being people started giving harsher criticism against your beloved former owner and GM after an extended period of failures whereas with you and the new owners and GM you've given them no time to adjust relatively speaking and are already doing your schtick of being obtuse and making unfair comparisons.

Lastly, my avatar is going nowhere
Disliked the former owners scrimping out on management, as much as anyone, so your false narrative of him be beloved by anyone is only in your head…. But prove me wrong and quote a post where I expressed my love for him…. But save yourself some time, as you won’t find any.

Sorry that you don’t agree with my opinion, but I’m not trying to change anyone’s mind, just expressing what’s on mine.

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Sorry that you don’t agree with my opinion, but I’m not trying to change anyone’s mind, just expressing what’s on mine.
Feel free to do that less.

Big old game tonight gut against a good Rangers team even without Trouba.

Time to put their big boy pants on and get another win!

Reactions: milkbag and bert

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad