GDT: New York Rangers at Ottawa Senators - 7PM - SN1 - The 3rd Period Starts Now

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Every game is a test for this group moving forward, and I'm excited to see how they rise to the ocassion!

Oh so you're gonna watch games now? It's because JM has them winning, admit it
I watch most games, if they hold my attention….did not watch the Habs game, but watch highlights or recaps/condensed games…… but knowing the Playoffs are long gone, there is no “must watch” games for the rest of the season….. also will be heading South soon, for a few weeks of golf , and Sens games are not easy to get even if I wanted to.

Dionysus

Oct 7, 2007
Around the bend
Dean Brown assured everyone on Twitter that it would just be a fine. Remember that the next time someone takes his word as the gospel. I thought that was a weird take - they don't have a hearing for a guy and then not suspend him. If they are just going to fine a guy they go ahead and do it...

Dean Brown is intolerable. So much arrogance with so little in critical analysis. Just a real tough listen.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Korpi starter end
No Chychrun for morning skate
Chabot with Alfie lol

Line this morning
7-18-28
21-9-91
71-57-19
27-48-12
Go Crypto line #3...!

71 icetime has been shrinking..since 57 returned. This seems like a good opponent for Greig to play the weasel

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
1 Hour to gO

GO SENS GO

1706395882436.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-27 at 5.51.53 PM.png
:sens

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Take the full few weeks off. You deserve it from all the hard work spewing the same thing day in and day out.
That’s funny, You and others pounded out the same anti EM and anti PD diatribes on these boards for the past three plus years!

You should teach a course on “spewing out the same thing day in and day out” as you are a master in it…… also ironic, is both your moniker and avatar…. Maybe time to update?

1706396919832.gif

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
That’s funny, You and others pounded out the same anti EM and anti PD diatribes on these boards for the past three plus years!

You should teach a course on “spewing out the same thing day in and day out” as you are a master in it…… also ironic, is both your moniker and avatar…. Maybe time to update?

View attachment 811750
So you relate what others and admittadly myself have said against Melnyk and Dorion to what you are saying as diatribe.

The difference being people started giving harsher criticism against your beloved former owner and GM after an extended period of failures whereas with you and the new owners and GM you've given them no time to adjust relatively speaking and are already doing your schtick of being obtuse and making unfair comparisons.

Lastly, my avatar is going nowhere

Reactions: milkbag

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad