GDT: New York Islanders vs New York Rangers Sept 26 Preseason Game 2 7 PM on MSG and NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
We won! Woohoo!

So who are we bashing?

Laf for shutting down the buffet in Chase Lounge:sarcasm:
S5r0YPoc.gif

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
So, uh, the NHL app has a little play button next to the goals in the box score that makes it seems like there should be a video to watch. But, I click and… nothing.

I know people generally complain about how bad this app is. Is this an example?

Anyone have any success watching videos on the app?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
So, uh, the NHL app has a little play button next to the goals in the box score that makes it seems like there should be a video to watch. But, I click and… nothing.

Their app and website are like the MDZ-Girardi pair against Boston

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY

We'll look into that internet thing at some point. - NHL

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle

I watched them on the ESPN app

NHL blows

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
Would be floored if he makes the roster this year, but really impressed by Matt Rempe. With a little seasoning in the A, we might have a Brian Boyle esque player on our hands. A solid bottom 6 forward with size that can do a little bit of everything.

Can see him being a useful bottom 6 piece ina year or two. Edstrom too. Great uses of late round picks

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland

They're definitely not working right now. They did work last year, though. It appears they've done a total overhaul of the app since last season.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Figure Cuylle and Othmann are first call ups and wirh this style we’ll have more injuries to overcome that will test that depth. Nothing wrong with that. Theyll replace pitlick and wheeler on the roster full time next year no doubt. Nothing wrong with a little more seasoning. I think Cuylle is ready personally though. Not much left for him to do in the A.

Laviolette praised Hollowell post game. I Really liked that kid. Bet he’s going to see alot more preseason action. To me he’s the best of the lot for the right side depth.

Gustafson is light years ahead of Jones that’s no contest.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
That's how you get fans to download alternative 3rd party game score apps. Lots of fans use those anyway for multi sport but imagine figuring this out during preseason when people already use the app and will ditch it for working alternatives. Wouldn't surprise me if the entire department is ran by nephews and nieces of the big wigs.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
I low key hate that we are a big heavy team. I want a fast, skilled team and we aren’t gonna be able to play that way.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Good:
Kakko
Wheeler
Gus

Bad:
PP

Ugly:
Miller

I’m a fan as well. Could be useful against physical opponents.
Did we watch a different game? Thought Miller was one of the better players. He was all over the ice. Best skater on the ice and was breaking up plays nicely.

And Gus was good with the puck a made a couple nice moves in the offensive zone, but i wouldn't call him a top 3 player in the game.

The ugly was Goodrow and Kreider's disappearing act after the goal (yes I know preseason but I would expect with Lav the vets would give a little more effort, preseason or not).

Last edited:

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg

These work for me on the website. For the proper games at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad