GDT: New York Islanders vs New York Rangers Sept 26 Preseason Game 2 7 PM on MSG and NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
LET’S GO RANGERS. I wonder what the lineup will be for tonight. Hope Othman Sykora Edstrom Sykora and others get in tonight and more ice time. Wonder if Kreider and some of the regulars will play tonight. Maybe Garand gets in tonight, I suspect him to get in a game or 2.

When updates for tonight’s game are posted, we can post them here. I will be at the game tonight. This should be a fun one

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
I hope we see Jones in this game vs a hopefully heavy isles lineup to see how well he handles that. I'd hope Cullye plays as well.
Maybe but won’t be surprised if neither play, 10 D in Camp who didn’t play Sunday, and same re >20 Fs

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Expect big time games from Pierre Turgeon, Trent Hunter and Brad Isbister

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230926_091107_MSG+.jpg
    Screenshot_20230926_091107_MSG+.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 2

savebyrichter94

CALM LIKE A BOMB
Sep 14, 2008
PA
LET’S GO RANGERS. I wonder what the lineup will be for tonight. Hope Othman Sykora Edstrom Sykora and others get in tonight and more ice time. Wonder if Kreider and some of the regulars will play tonight. Maybe Garand gets in tonight, I suspect him to get in a game or 2.

When updates for tonight’s game are posted, we can post them here. I will be at the game tonight. This should be a fun one
Are our players Gremlins? First Edstrom now Sykora :sarcasm:

Last edited:

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I have one desire for this preseason and I know we won’t see it, but I’d like to just for funsies.

Panarin centered by Edstrom. I just want to see what happens when 6’8 with some puck skills and finishing ability plays with an elite playmaker and actually gets 16 minutes. Especially against lesser opposition in a preseason exhibition. Just let me test the theory. Just let it happen.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Going to miss this one will be in NYC for a concert.

What concert are you seeing? Love live music. I am gonna try to go to Passafire in a few weeks. Just seen Authority Zero Mest and Bowling For Soup 3 weeks ago.

Hope to see Othmann piss off the Islanders players tonight

Reactions: NYR Lurker

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
I have one desire for this preseason and I know we won’t see it, but I’d like to just for funsies.

Panarin centered by Edstrom. I just want to see what happens when 6’8 with some puck skills and finishing ability plays with an elite playmaker and actually gets 16 minutes. Especially against lesser opposition in a preseason exhibition. Just let me test the theory. Just let it happen.
Next you'll start telling us about "synergy"

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
Surprised they wouldnt get Trivigno in this game. Or get Cuylle and Jones the extra reps. But its the Islanders. They always just dress their whole team against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad