New to HFB? Introduce Yourself Here.

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
A few ground rules Tumbling...

1. If anything goes wrong in the game, or even just generally in your life, it's Bylsma's fault.

2. Tyler Kennedy is the worst hockey player in the history of the earth.

3. Joe Vitale is a god among men. Joe Vitale doesn't play hockey, hockey plays Joe Vitale.

4. You must constantly mull over who is better, Crosby or Malkin. Never appreciate that we have them both.

5. Wingers. More wingers. Wingers inside of wingers like Russian dolls.

If you stick to those rules, you'll be fine. Welcome.

I lurked these boards for several years before joining so that I would know the rules. I should have just asked....:shakehead

RH710

Feb 25, 2013
Hey everyone! Been a Pens fan all my life. Go Pens!

Last edited by a moderator:

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
We're getting to the point where we need a "What are you? New!?!" thread

Antaris

Totally Trustworthy
Dec 5, 2010
Sweden
tumblr_m11ljiwkVa1qcvkpto1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m11ljiwkVa1qcvkpto5_250.gif
tumblr_m11ljiwkVa1qcvkpto6_250.gif

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
We're getting to the point where we need a "What are you? New!?!" thread

What I was thinking...this place is getting more and more newbies.

Hell I'm getting rare being here since 05.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
It's from Mad TV...and that dude is actually a chick.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
It's from Mad TV...and that dude is actually a chick.

Yea you can tell its a chick if you listen to "his" voice and how the pitch changes.

I used to love mad tv as a kid, especially the animated parts.

MalcolmSubbanfan

Mar 12, 2012
Hey guys

I've been lurking the boards for a while. I'm a huge Pens fan, and have been since I got a mini Lemieux jersey when I was four. I'm also a huge Belleville Bulls fan, and love watching OHL. I also love to watch my local Hamilton Jr A Redwings, and I try to catch as many games as I can to see young talent that's not often as publicized as CHL, (I've gotten to see players like Zach Hyman, Alex Guptil, Scott Wilson, Devin Shore and Matt Buckles play). I also don't mind the occasional Jr B game.

Sorry for the Novel

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, just though I would introduce myself.

I started watching the Pens as a kid growing up in Toronto because my Dad was a huge Lemieux fan. So I grew up as a Pens fans rather than a Leafs fan. I've only been to Pittsburgh to catch a game once (it was a loss to the Caps) but I went to the 2008 winter classic in Buffalo. Hope to see the Pens have more post-season success in the next few seasons.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Hey guys, just though I would introduce myself.

I started watching the Pens as a kid growing up in Toronto because my Dad was a huge Lemieux fan. So I grew up as a Pens fans rather than a Leafs fan. I've only been to Pittsburgh to catch a game once (it was a loss to the Caps) but I went to the 2008 winter classic in Buffalo. Hope to see the Pens have more post-season success in the next few seasons.

Welcome Beau Knows, welcome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad