Sep 21, 2018
Did we survive the migration?
1701723016545.png

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
I finally got around to get tickets to a ZZ Top concert, which is nice. There has literally always been some kind of schedule conflict (read: concert the day I had my colloquium for graduation from university) or bad timing (my daughter was born the day they last played a concert in Germany that was within at least 200 km from my hometown) beforehand, so I see this as an absolute win.

(Still expecting some major f***up to happen until then, as it's still seven months off)

Reactions: Mortal Wombat

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Planning on attending a concert in San Diego early February. Anyone got any recommendations for nice hotels and restaurants near the SOMA venue?

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
Does anyone else want to end their life every time they play "My own worst enemy" in the arena? OMG, that hate HATE that song, it gets stuck in my head every night. I try to turn down the volume or plug my ears when it comes on, but it's too late.

And who is the new guy that yells to try and get the fans riled up all the time. He is annoying as hell, too.

Ok, Happy New Year!

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
I just realized I've been on this board for 20 years... 20!!!! HOLY f*** I'm old...

I can proudly say that I still remember some GDTs which would be one page long and others in which no more than 3 users would be discussing about how much we sucked (it was right after Kariya bolted for the Avs and the Fedorov/Prospal experiment didn't work out as hoped). The first Ducks posters from that "era" are almost all gone or have been banned (RIP!), feeling kinda nostalgic of those glory days in which I actually had time to participate properly...

Last edited:

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Is this the first "too Getzlaf"?

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Is this the first "too Getzlaf"?

I remember it was Snark who came up with it but it feels longer ago than 2016. Judging by the reactions it might have been, though.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal

Woooohooo
Nasr channeled his inner Senna for the last 25min there. Now i need to go to sleep lol

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
So, today I found out that my hand surgeon whom I've known for 20 years is a consultant to the NHL. He gets referrals from one of the bigger player agents. But he generally does not do the surgeries, he just provides medical opinions.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Has anyone bought the Mighty Ducks movie jerseys on Amazon or the 1980 USA jerseys? They’re like $30 and reviews says they’re much better quality than expected

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
What are your ways of watching games in market? I finally cut the cord and am looking for options.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Ballys has worked for me. Was shit in the beginning of the season but has been better since. I think that’s really your only option for cord cutting unless you ESPN+ and a VPN
Totally forgot about Bally's. As I understand it, you stream through Fubo which is $80 a month?

Was considering ESPN+ with VPN, but I couldn't find a VPN that works through XBOX or my TV, so I'd essentially have to watch the games on my phone or laptop. Not really ideal.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Totally forgot about Bally's. As I understand it, you stream through Fubo which is $80 a month?

Was considering ESPN+ with VPN, but I couldn't find a VPN that works through XBOX or my TV, so I'd essentially have to watch the games on my phone or laptop. Not really ideal.
You could do Fubo and that would get you normal cable channels as well, or you could just do Bally sports+ which is $19.99.

Reactions: FiveHoleTickler

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad