GDT: New Jersey Devils vs Ottawa Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Tom Gulitti ‏@Fireandicegame now
Michalek slap shot deflects off Salvador's stick and over Brodeur's right shoulder

Thanks, Sal. Get these old fart D off the team, please.

Alright well I won't blame him for that one. No excuse on goals 1 and 2 though. Goal 3 wasn't that good either.

Jossipov

Patty's Better
Oct 7, 2010
Bronx, NY
Sorry that excuse doesn't fly tonight when you look at that goal line goal bobby ryan scored.

What "excuse"?
it's not an excuse. It's not like this is a contest.
It's a fact of life. If they cant get their $@#$ together, it doesnt matter who they have in net. In 2013 in the NHL you arent going to be able to win games 2-1 or 2-0 every night.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
That last goal wasnt a softie on Marty, it ticked off Salvador's stick, changed direction at 90mph, and went top-shelf.

Good luck stopping that one.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Marty sunk us in the 1st period. He has no business starting the next game. Pete should probably go too. I'm tired of this ''Aggressive forechecking'' system with nothing to show for it.

MrLouniverse

frontline internet hero
Sep 19, 2012
(Las) Vegas
I've never had a sports idol like Marty, I'm a grown man with pictures of him all over my house; but his jersey belongs in the rafters not on the ice right now....

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Deboer has to be finished.

Has to be.

Schneider comes back for the Rangers game, maybe he can salvage a point. This team is now on a 7 game losing streak.

how many was it last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad