GDT: New Jersey Devils vs Ottawa Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Sooo we have a hockey game today between Your New Jerseyyyyyyyy Devilssssss and the Ottawa Senators.

Teams: :devils vs :sens

Where:
Tire.jpg

Time : October 17th, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Devils Lineup (1st Period) (0-3-3)
Elias-Henrique-Jagr
Tedenby-Zajac-Ryder
Zubrus-Loktionov-Brunner
CBGB

Greene-Larsson
Salvador-Zidcliky
Orange Cone #1 - Orange Cone #2

Marty
The Schneider

Scratches/Injury
Clowe - IR (Head Injury)
Fayne - Scratch
Josefson - Scratch
Olesz - Scratch

Devils lineup (2nd Period - On)
4323270085_8b1548c3b9.jpg

Senators Lineup(2-2-2)
Michalek - Spezza - Conacher
MacArthurer - Turris - Ryan
Greening - Smith - Neil
Kassian - Pageau - Condra

Methot - Karlsson
Cowen - Weircioch
Phillips - Gryba

Anderson
The Lehner

Sooo its been a rough start for the Devils so far. Fans already in arguments, even though we are only 6 games in. Just think, we still have more points then the Flyers do........ Its not that bad. Win streak starts today.Well this is only my 2nd GDT , but im much like Pete Deboer
fb94749638f63d9b92301efdc9ea954796a32fcf20245503829ddfe9be97b6d8.jpg

Everyone cheer for your Devilssss !!! Lets Go Devils !!!

New Jersey will leave Anton Volchenkov behind in Ottawa to join the Senators.... Please........

Last edited:

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

I'm shocked that I'm even typing this... but I'm actually excited to see what Tedenby will do tonight.

One thing is for certain, he'll bring some much needed speed to our lineup. I would've liked to see a Tedenby-Josefson duo in all honesty but we can't ask DeBoer too much. Playing one rookie is already a massive step for our veteran loving coach.

Oh yeah, glad to see Fayne is getting shafted once again in favour of our two ECHL'ers on our 3rd pair.

Can someone ask TG, to ask Pete, why Fayne isn't getting any playing time when he's been a key figure in our lineup for the past 2 or 3 years now... especially over a career #7 and a current #7 (talking about #28 btw)

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
There must be some off the ice issues with Fayne.

And while I like Gio, think he gets a bum rap by many here, think he should get some PT, I see no rationale for him playing EVERY game during a winless streak to continues to roll fwd. Not with JJ their waiting in the wings.

Good to see Ted's get some love. And yeah, if he is pinned to the bench after the first? That would be frustrating.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

can't wait until Tedenby plays like 4 minutes then is benched for the rest of the night

Yeah, I was going to add that to my post but didn't want to jinx the little Swede. I'm certain Pete will tell him to take a seat at the end of the bench cause he's skating too fast, so he's basically making our veterans look bad.

Or something of that nature.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

I smell 6-5 Gong-Show tonight with plenty of Penalties, Power Plays, and utter mayhem. :help:

I just hope we don't get too many PP's cause they're nothing else but momentum killers for our team and momentum boosters for the other team.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
I'm shocked that I'm even typing this... but I'm actually excited to see what Tedenby will do tonight.

One thing is for certain, he'll bring some much needed speed to our lineup. I would've liked to see a Tedenby-Josefson duo in all honesty but we can't ask DeBoer too much. Playing one rookie is already a massive step for our veteran loving coach.

Oh yeah, glad to see Fayne is getting shafted once again in favour of our two ECHL'ers on our 3rd pair.

Can someone ask TG, to ask Pete, why Fayne isn't getting any playing time when he's been a key figure in our lineup for the past 2 or 3 years now... especially over a career #7 and a current #7 (talking about #28 btw)

easy there cowboy tedenby and josefson? thats a little too much speed and skill for this guy....thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad