GDT: New Jersey Devils vs Ottawa Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We'll probably see him in on Saturday because he'll have a heart to heart with Pete and say ''I need more games to work the rust off''

Marty should bench himself at this point. This is literally one of the WORST games I've ever seen him play.

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
Tom Gulitti ‏@Fireandicegame now
Michalek slap shot deflects off Salvador's stick and over Brodeur's right shoulder

Thanks, Sal. Get these old fart D off the team, please.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I really don't wanna watch if Marty is in Saturday. Had it with him. Love him, but he's a shell of himself now.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Tom Gulitti ‏@Fireandicegame now
Michalek slap shot deflects off Salvador's stick and over Brodeur's right shoulder

Thanks, Sal. Get these old fart D off the team, please.

Captain of the Devils? More like Captain of the Costa Concordia.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
yes marty stunk tonight so did pete debeor !!! he should have recognized marty was off after the 2nd goal but he sits and does nothing cause he isn't head coach material debeor can ridey marty right out of town

KidRobot

Mar 30, 2009
NEW JERSEY
Regardless deflected or not, it wasn't a late deflected shot. It was immediately up. Every good (not great..) NHL goalie makes that save.

he's toast.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Rough rough night for Marty. These were soft goals. Big difference compared to his goals against it his prior games. His reaction time has been really bad tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad