GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Toronto Maple Leaves 04/15/2013 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
Who would win a Leafs vs Habs series?

I'd have to make a prediction closer to the series, would be an interesting one to keep an eye on.

I don't really think either of these teams are built for the playoffs so I don't think either go far but I'd probably to with Toronto in 6 or 7. I think Montreal is a fraud in all honesty. I don't really know how they win. I like Toronto's offense a lot more then the Habs. I'd much rather have Price then Reimer but Price has been struggling a lot lately.

apice3*

any why would you be happy a NHL team would lose fans

and because of a first time hall of famer retiring do you have against him?

I think he's saying the new breed of fans is dumb.

I hired a cryptologist to help translate the second part of your post and he just retired in frustration.

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY
I don't really think either of these teams are built for the playoffs so I don't think either go far but I'd probably to with Toronto in 6 or 7. I think Montreal is a fraud in all honesty. I don't really know how they win. I like Toronto's offense a lot more then the Habs. I'd much rather have Price then Reimer but Price has been struggling a lot lately.

Montreal has pretty good puck possession numbers. That's how they win, and I think it's probably a more sustainable plan than Toronto's which is have ****** possession numbers and get bailed out by your goaltending.

I think they're a clear 3rd in the East, but that's not a knock on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad