Not open for further replies.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
How are we feeling fellas?!?!?

tumblr_lwopoh3vhr1qbkjyfo1_500.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This one's for Traitor Zach since he loves them. The poster not the real Parise that is.

Guy Boucher will be observing this game closely.

''Come on you bunch of loser! 1-3-1 come on! 1-3-1! Create turnover in neutral zone, no more forechecking! Too many mistake with odd man rush! Everyone need to buy in! 1-3-1 whole game, and we take them in shootout with no score entire game!''

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

''Hey! Devils! Winning Devils! I thought that was you! Now you don't tell me you don't remember me cause I'm sure as heck if I remember you! It's me NED! RYERSON! I remember you. The team that cruises to the SCF last year crushing the Flyers, and Rangers Devils bing! The team that came back to take the series to 6 games after going down 3-0 Devils bing! The team that started off the season 3-0-0 Devils bing! The team that had one regulation loss in 12 games Devils bing! The team that won 5 straight early in the season including back to back wins against the Penguins Devils! BING! I remember when the Devils were winning BING! Now let's go out there and see a win tonight. Am I right or am I right or am I right? Right?''

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey

''Hey! Devils! Winning Devils! I thought that was you! Now you don't tell me you don't remember me cause I'm sure as heck if I remember you! It's me NED! RYERSON! I remember you. The team that cruises to the SCF last year crushing the Flyers, and Rangers Devils bing! The team that came back to take the series to 6 games after going down 3-0 Devils bing! The team that started off the season 3-0-0 Devils bing! The team that had one regulation loss in 12 games Devils bing! The team that won 5 straight early in the season including back to back wins against the Penguins Devils! BING! I remember when the Devils were winning BING! Now let's go out there and see a win tonight. Am I right or am I right or am I right? Right?''

Your wrong

RandoDoomer

Apr 6, 2007
Bridgewater, NJ
At this point, I'm pretty "meh" as to wins and losses. Win a few, end the season with some dignity. Lose a few, getter better draft position. Either way....

In honor of our impending losing streak record, I'm gonna party like it's 1983:

safety-dance-o.gif

NC107*

I don't expect much, Toronto is a much better team but I do want to be surprised.

LGD

Bleed Blue and White

Oct 4, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Hey guys Leaf fan here... I know you guys are going through a rough patch right now and believe me I know what it's like to be down on your team! You guys are going to be fine though, you've good management, some good young prospects waiting in the wings and some clear talent on the NHL roster. Good luck tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad