GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Philadelphia Flyers: Toxic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Haha I didn't even realize that was Kalinin in your avatar still, until I took another look haha. I remember the one where he was holding the puck on his first goal or assist or whatever it was. :laugh:

Good memory. The last game Lack let in all this shit goals (even if not 100% his fault), I couldn't stop laughing back thinking your rants about him when this team played Carolina games from way back.. I was thinking Bleed is probably livid all right.

Kinkaid did alright tonight, at least he didn't blow up 6 goals like when he had his Mom in the stands.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Good memory. The last game Lack let in all this **** goals (even if not 100% his fault), I couldn't stop laughing back thinking your rants about him when this team played Carolina games from way back.. I was thinking Bleed is probably livid all right.

Kinkaid did alright tonight, at least he didn't blow up 6 goals like when he had his Mom in the stands.
They've both been terrible, we're good for at least 2 stoppable goals per game the last two weeks.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Hall is basically post MacLean 2011 Kovy right now only doing it without the luxury of a goalie.

I'm getting that vibe with Hall this season, even the goal celebrations have that feel, completely money right now.

At least we're not 28 points behind a playoff spot this time around.

Claw back a few more wins this group gave up this month and we'll be right where we need to be. When is Cory supposed to be back.....??

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
GLEN! LOL

kj9QrOcpQKtDznf6QYF4WOBFlH4lxqFC5ygD5WG4RYA.png

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Glen brought the heat lol. I REALLY hope Keith doesn’t read the boards. I mean for obvious reasons. But if he does, we really do like you Keith. We’re just tough on you because we want you to do well. It’s nothing personal. Now go work on that 5 hole.

Well, we know Zajac reads these boards.........because he was taking a huge beating here earlier in season, and it reached peak mass just right before his game got recentered around to something we would usually expect from him and he started picking up points. After seeing his turnaround, I figured he finally got pissed off this board, shit he's even fighting now.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Well, we know Zajac reads these boards.........because he was taking a huge beating here earlier in season, and it reached peak mass just right before his game got recentered around to something we would usually expect from him and he started picking up points. After seeing his turnaround, I figured he finally got pissed off this board, **** he's even fighting now.

I’m a proud member of the no shitting on Zajac club. It took him some time to get going but I think people were unnecessarily tough on him. Like you said, he was taking a beating. Dude has been a real loyal soldier. Can’t say anything bad about him.

palek1019

Oct 7, 2017
I’m a proud member of the no ****ting on Zajac club. It took him some time to get going but I think people were unnecessarily tough on him. Like you said, he was taking a beating. Dude has been a real loyal soldier. Can’t say anything bad about him.
I can never ever **** on Zajac after that fight with Gudas. I rewatch that just to hear Steve's voice raise.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I’m a proud member of the no ****ting on Zajac club. It took him some time to get going but I think people were unnecessarily tough on him. Like you said, he was taking a beating. Dude has been a real loyal soldier. Can’t say anything bad about him.

Yeah, with you there. I have a soft spot for Zajac, and generally seems too nice of a guy to rail on, even when he was playing poorly. Honestly, I think his injury recovery took longer than expected and he played through more recovery than expected during beginning of his games back with team, just no one was willing to say he came back too early. That line he's on now is good spot for him. Now the pressure is relieved a lot with Hall/Hishier/Bratt filling the offense void we used to pile on him, i think he can relax and play a looser game.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
KINKAID FOR VEZINA!

HALL FOR HART!

HYNES FOR ADAMS!

I'll let you figure out which one I'm serious about lol

Seriously though, amazing fvcking comeback. Hall is such a beast, he's going to try to single handly carry this team on his back to the playoffs or die trying. I'll gladly give Keith some credit tonight for a perfect shootout performance and some key saves during the game. We need more of that out of him. Stafford reminds me of Victor Kozlov, doesn't do much of anything great in the game but sure is good at shootouts. Great night!

fvck Philly!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bleedred

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
jesus christ that tweet...

good win after an infuriating 40 minutes! maybe this could be the turning point they so badly needed, keep it going to carolina and bench lovejoy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad