Status
Not open for further replies.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Could you please elaborate @NobleSix?

He basically said what we've all been saying on here.

-The problem is Bergevin
-He hasnt fixed the major issues that have been plaguing the team throughout his entire tenure
-His plan to build for the future while still being competitive now is not feasible
-He's already fired a coach, and now the team is having similar issues that got Therrien fired, so its not on the coaching
-Team can't defend and has a popgun offense because the roster isnt good enough
-Team was propped up by Carey Price, and now that he's on the other side of his prime its really showing the holes in this team
-His record in terms of making the playoffs is abysmal
-Bergevin has no excuse for not having a playoff team after 8 years on the job, and that the fact they they are not spending to the cap when they have so many issues is an absolute joke
-expecting a 20 year old rookie goalie to come in and be the solution is laughable

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014

-The problem is Bergevin
-He hasnt fixed the major issues that have been plaguing the team throughout his entire tenure
-His plan to build for the future while still being competitive now is not feasible
-He's already fired a coach, and now the team is having similar issues that got Therrien fired, so its not on the coaching
-Team was propped up by Carey Price, and now that he's on the other side of his prime its really showing the holes in this team
-Bergevin has no excuse for not having a playoff team after 8 years on the job, and that the fact they they are not spending to the cap when they have so many issues is an absolute joke

It would also be the first time since 98 that they miss the playoffs for 3 straight years..

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary

-The problem is Bergevin
-His record in terms of making the playoffs is abysmal
-expecting a 20 year old rookie goalie to come in and be the solution is laughable

Hard to argue with any of that.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I could get behind that, but Molsom absolutely will not. I garauntee it.

He's too much of a coward to go against the grain and risk the backlash from the media. I know it's a tired meme around here, but unless they are fluent in french, they're not getting hired.

That could be soft landed by having one of the GM/President hires speaking the language fluently. This way, for instance, you could still tap into the widest net of available candidates for the more critical position, that of GM.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No one thinking of Vincent Damphousse as President or GM?

Knows the league, has experience as a player rep, sounds intelligent when commenting on RDS, and definitely knows his hockey.

Oh God, no. I listen to him (or should I say, tolerate) him whenever he's on AC. Guy is a pure dinosaur. He'd be selling off some of the better prospects right now in order to try to get the team back on the rails. I know cause I've been hearing make similar "analyses" ever since he's been on AC.

Stay far away.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Molson is a wuss ...

Ingrate! :sarcasm:

The man showered you with the luxury of being able to partake of his private box at the BC a few weeks ago.

This is how you repay him? For shame! :laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
You know we actually went to the same high school. Not at the same time. But I have met him at alumni events.

You probably know stuff about him that you can't post here. However, we can readily see for ourselves how spineless he is.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
It's a great idea but you and I both know that it won't ever happen.

I'd like Bobby Smith as a Habs PHO.

We'd then have a Smith with the Habs and a Jones with the Als.

There would, as a result, be incentive to keep up with both. :sarcasm:

Last edited:
Reactions: OldCraig71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad