[NEW]2023-24 NCAA Division I Hockey Thread

swoopster

Politally incorrect
Dec 10, 2015
MI formerly MA
Hobey Baker Winner
Very simple, in an era where the typical NCCA D1 player is 19 to 20 years old, Maklin Celebrini put up 32G 32A in 38 games... AS A 17 YEAR OLD. He does not turn 18 till June... OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob

swoopster

Politally incorrect
Dec 10, 2015
MI formerly MA
All the "talent" both BU and BC couldn't crack the TEAM concept of Denver. Well deserved and a lesson to all that think teams full of NHL draft picks can come in and beat a TEAM!... cause its a TEAM game.

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

AUS Fan

Aug 1, 2008
At the Rink
Luke Tuch (BU) is weighing Not signing with Montreal and exploring free agency.

Rutger McGroaty has not decided if he wants to go back for another year at Mich or sign with Winnipeg.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
All the "talent" both BU and BC couldn't crack the TEAM concept of Denver. Well deserved and a lesson to all that think teams full of NHL draft picks can come in and beat a TEAM!... cause its a TEAM game.
Exactly. Just like when Michigan has 5 first round draft picks in their team. Did not get them a championship

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Denver fans like the ten-time champion angle. My dad was actually a Denver Pioneer gymnast for a year back when they had that sport as a men’s program before transferring back home to Chicago, so I figured I’d get him a shirt for Father’s Day.

Only have S and 3XLs in stock. Will have to wait a bit to get that, and I know they have available other designs.

AUS Fan

Aug 1, 2008
At the Rink
David Carle is going to be an NHL coach in the next 3 years

Of the 5 NCAA coaches who went directly to an NHL Head Coaching job, the success rate hasn't been great. Badger Bob is the only guy who's won a cup.

Several guys who coached in Canadian university have done well in the NHL - Tom Watt, Barry Trotz, Mike Keenan, Mike Babcock....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad