[NEW]2023-24 NCAA Division I Hockey Thread

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
You can drop by my house & watch the ESPN+ stream with me. Bring your own beverages.
Tough or rather highly impossible since I'd have to cross the 49th parallel...with all the taxes I pay you'd think they throw a few games here and there...I guess I'll listen to the game which is so 1970 ish...thanks for the offer though

Does any one know whether the games Boston U,DenverU and Boston College,Michigan are back to back in the same "Arena"?

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Public narrative from Blues management leading up to the decision indicated they were expecting Snuggerud to join them when the Gophers exited the NCAA tourney.
I hope Uncle Dave talked sense into Jimmy about playing one more year when the Blues situation improves financially and pecking order...better to be ready and step right into the line up instead of spending time in the AHL...

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Does any one know whether the games Boston U,DenverU and Boston College,Michigan are back to back in the same "Arena"?
Both semi games & the final on the same rink @ Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, MN. Semifinal games are one hour apart for ice refurb & broadcast team bio breaks/snacks, no matter how soon or late Game 1 ends.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Denver ties it all up

Both semi games & the final on the same rink @ Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, MN. Semifinal games are one hour apart for ice refurb & broadcast team bio breaks/snacks, no matter how soon or late Game 1 ends.
You'd think the ice would get pretty chopped up and the advantage swings to the lesser skilled team/Defensive team

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Heard OJ died...good riddance he was a POS

When the Denver player deked the 'tender out he needed to lift the dam puck

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
C'mon Terriers get it going and Win this...I'm thinking the Pioneers are going come hard in the 3rd,Boston needs to match and get the next goal

Why is Andrew Raycroft doing US College games...he's the former Bruin right

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
During an entry the player or players can't proceed the puck...its simple

The broadcaster called Denver U the piles or Pio's

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
So are you cheering for Denver U?

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
The Officials missed that Penalty on Denver U player

I just read that Brady wants to come back...please stay retire Tom

Man if you can't lift the puck well you aren't going to be successful in the Pro's

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
If the Denver player doesn't twist his head that becomes a bad neck injury/concussion at very the least...Jeez some players have no dam respect for one another

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
What are the options for watching college hockey besides dish/cable? I have ESPN plus so I get occasional games. With ASU going NCHC next year I can use their streaming service, but it's kind of pricy for only 1 team I really want to watch. Is there another service that has lots of college games?

swoopster

Politally incorrect
Dec 10, 2015
MI formerly MA
Tough loss for BU... but they struggled to score goals in big games all year. Even with 32g 32a, Celebrini seems to disappear in big games. Compare him to Smith at BC who owns big games.

Growing up in Boston, I so wanted a BC- BU final.

On the other hand, happy to see a kid from Minn score the winning goal ( Broz ) and not someone from Alberta... :DD ... just kidding!

Reactions: MD93

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
What are the options for watching college hockey besides dish/cable? I have ESPN plus so I get occasional games. With ASU going NCHC next year I can use their streaming service, but it's kind of pricy for only 1 team I really want to watch. Is there another service that has lots of college games?
You've gotta pay the price(y) In the legit U.S. national hockey streaming market, and it's not likely to get any cheaper. At this writing, these are the NCAA DI men's and women's hockey streaming provider options ...
• NCHC hockey (men) = NCHC.tv
• B1G hockey (men) = BTN.com
• WCHA (women) = BTN.com
• Hockey East & ECAC hockey (men & women) = ESPN+ and their other ESPN network partners for spillover
• CCHA & Atlantic Hockey (men) = FloHockey.tv
• CHA (women) = FloHockey.tv (with Penn State occasionally on the B1G Network)
• NEWHA (women) = Team-by-Team coverage but not all have streams, LIU (both women & men) are on ESPN+ while some other programs use Presto Sports' StretchLive

There are some regional networks, especially in the U.S. Northeast (and maybe in Minnesota & Michigan & Alaska?), but the list above covers the national Division I college hockey streams landscape. Spend your entertainment money wisely.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
You've gotta pay the price(y) In the legit U.S. national hockey streaming market, and it's not likely to get any cheaper. At this writing, these are the NCAA DI men's and women's hockey streaming provider options ...
• NCHC hockey (men) = NCHC.tv
• B1G hockey (men) = BTN.com
• WCHA (women) = BTN.com
• Hockey East & ECAC hockey (men & women) = ESPN+ and their other ESPN network partners for spillover
• CCHA & Atlantic Hockey (men) = FloHockey.tv
• CHA (women) = FloHockey.tv (with Penn State occasionally on the B1G Network)
• NEWHA (women) = Team-by-Team coverage but not all have streams, LIU (both women & men) are on ESPN+ while some other programs use Presto Sports' StretchLive

There are some regional networks, especially in the U.S. Northeast (and maybe in Minnesota & Michigan & Alaska?), but the list above covers the national Division I college hockey streams landscape. Spend your entertainment money wisely.
Thanks so much!

Reactions: JMCx4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad