Negativity Thread

uncommonsense52

(blue bleeder 24-7)
Jul 12, 2003
Well, I'm really happy for Paajarvi today. Hopefully he'll go to a club with a coaching staff that has half a clue on what to do with a fast and talented player.

My pissed off level is pretty high today. Give me a wide berth or face the wrath of more 1000 word replies, quotes from Shakespere, and generally pissyness. :laugh:

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
Well, I'm really happy for Paajarvi today. Hopefully he'll go to a club with a coaching staff that has half a clue on what to do with a fast and talented player.

My pissed off level is pretty high today. Give me a wide berth or face the wrath of more 1000 word replies, quotes from Shakespere, and generally pissyness. :laugh:

That's a horribly rotten idea. Let's proceed

" Aloser doesn't know what he'll do if he loses, but talks about what he'll do if he wins, and a winner doesn't talk about what he'll do if he wins, but knows what he'll do if he loses. " Mr. S

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas

Does the fact that apparently no team was willing to trade anything for him give you any pause at all in your assessment?

BrokenFace

Aug 15, 2010
STL
Blues beat bad and mediocre teams with ease -> my expectations go up -> blues get out classed by an actual contender -> I feel crushed. Anyone know how to break out of this cycle?

byfuglien

Mar 23, 2014
Europe
Ill start camping in the positivity thread as soon as Hitchcock is fired. Im used to waiting anyway, so whats another year of us loosing against hawks/kings? No problem.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Ill start camping in the positivity thread as soon as Hitchcock is fired. Im used to waiting anyway, so whats another year of us loosing against hawks/kings? No problem.

fw24a.jpg

ryman112

Dec 9, 2012
Us Blue Meanies only take NO for an answer! Now go fetch me the flying glove and maybe it can be of use tonight.

kagei

Apr 14, 2014
STL
Change the whole captain structure. Give Schwartz the C and and A for Frank and Shatty.

BigB

We Want Big Macs!
Nov 25, 2011
USA
I still think we have a pack of overpaid, lazy guys on our squad. Every other shift they decide to work if that.. rarely does a whole line work their guts out. Only ones that try is Tarasenko, Schwartz, and Shattenkirk. Apparently they haven't bought in with the other lockeroom guys who thinks it is just a job and counting the millions.

SteenMachine

Oct 19, 2008
Fenton, MO
I'm still trying to figure wtf we're supposed to do with Statsny if Backes can't be a RW without demoting Oshie to Berglund's line. $7M for a Sobotka replacement.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
See, there's entirely too many people happy right now thanks to the Blues deciding to take advantage of a Sharks team with nauseatingly bad goaltending, a severe lack of Thornton, and most importantly of all, a team continuing to employ Scott Hannan whose very presence makes John Scott appear valuable.

All this is ladies and gentlemen is the head cheerleader smiling in the direction of the eternal high school loser geek erstwhile known as the St. Louis Blues. Some of us don't realize that she's actually smiling at the guy behind us.

Mzeppelin1

Apr 26, 2014
does anyone else think

giving voting power to the fans for the allstar game is a bad idea?
crawford and seabrook were voted in as a result of chicago bandwagoners who clearly don't work and have nothing better do than vote for complete sheeeeet (they don't limit that concept to hockey as they also do that in politics as well).

we may not see shattenkirk as a result of this stupidity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad