Negativity Thread

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
Negative people only, this ain't Utopia or Shangri-La.

Jackman's still ugly.
Bouwmeester's still as awkward as a member of the computer club at a kegger.
Cole likely can't figure out which skate to put on which foot from day to day.
Shattenkirk has body acceptance issues.
Pietrangelo has forgotten how to play hockey and is now a millstone around the Blues' collective necks. He'll no doubt be traded in his final year to the Kings for another cup run.
Lindbohm is never going to be comfortable at the NHL level since he keeps getting yo-yo'd between the Blues and the Rivermen.

Backes is literally days away from another "NOT A CONCUSSION"
Oshie still has all the grace of a baby giraffe and is never going to improve from what he was last year. Should've traded him.
Steen's evidently having vision problems that keeps him from hitting the net. Likely exacerbated by his nose getting in the way of his sight too often.
Stastny is a bust. Should've signed his father to play.
Berglund is worthless and always will be, the Blues should trade him for Crosby.
Lindstrom...I don't even wanna go there.
Schwartz is tiny and going to spend his entire career hurt.
Lehtera is going to get worn down and by the playoffs will be completely unable to accomplish anything. On a positive note that means he'll fit right in with the rest of the team.
Tarasenko is going to get his big contract signed in the offseason and then promptly get a grade 15 concussion and find himself believing his name is Jose Rodriguez and plays beisbol. He'll sign with the Cardinals and lead them to another championship.
Reaves is a no talent goon
Ott...
Lapierre is a cheap-shot artist whose style of play is going to cost the Blues big one game. Then the entire team will turn on him lack a pack of rabid wolverines.
Jaskin will forever be unable to beat a snail on salt lick in a race
Rattie floats more than 100ft balloon full of helium.
Fabbri is going to have relapses from his injury earlier this year, never amounting to anything
Barbashev is going to go back to the KHL after the Blues accidentally cut Jaskin when some Blues intern can't figure out that Yaskin = Jaskin.

Elliott is only a matter of time before he turns back into the goalie that played on the Senators.
Allen is horrendously overrated and always chokes at crunch time.
Brodeur is older than some people's grandparents.

Hitch is going to vapor lock after the team forgets what buy-in is supposed to be.
Kirk Muller is going to remember that he wanted to coach the Canadiens.
Moe Howard is eventually going to snap and start poking people in their eyes, thus forcing the injury bug to hit harder than expected.

Armstrong is going to attempt to sign every player who has ever suited in a Dallas Stars jersey, eventually luring Derrian Hatcher out of retirement with promises of playing him on the first pairing for $10 million per year.

The team will be sold to some investors from Quebec City who will move the team and win the Stanley Cup the first year there.

Cody Beach will cry.

Reactions: Lord Helix

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
The hot dog I got at STC at the game I went to earlier in the year was at best a 4/10

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
My girlfriend is currently in Miami where the it's 75+ degrees.
Doubtlessly with my Beach sweater.

I am currently in Alaska where the mercury freezes. I know this because it can't seem to find its way above that 0 degree thing.

Negativity.

uncommonsense52

(blue bleeder 24-7)
Jul 12, 2003
*Looks around* Nice thread you've got here. Maybe I'll drop by from time to time. :laugh:

Not wild about the neighbors though *looks across the street to the "Positivity Thread" thread*

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
I rate my club seats 2/10, whereas last year they were 9/10.

They still bring me my alcohol at a blistering pace, however I need to walk 350 feet to get unlimited food now.

And the options? It used to be hot dogs, chicken strips and bratwurst. Now? I can't believe this crap. Meatballs in a delicious sauce? Nacho cheese to put on "nachos" (and bratwurst). Fresh cut roast beef to put on fresh bread?

Is this what George Washington fought for?

The Grouch

Jan 31, 2009
Elliott should have throat punched Doug Armstrong by now... he's soft!
Allen is using the glove left in his locker by Jaro Halak.
Binnington is the sole remaining in line asset left over from the Pronger trade... the heat is on.

Backes is a big mean fake tough guy, who picks on poor defenseless children.
Oshie wears a "WOULD RATHER BE AT SPRING BREAK" t-shirt during the playoffs.
Ott - nOtt Sobotka!
Schwartz is wondering if it was a good idea to use Colaiacovo's soap that one time.
Stastny... Yan Stastny?
Steen fondly remembers when he was the S in STL, he secretly thinks Backes and Oshie suck at hockey.
Berglund has finally run out of the stick blades he stole from Brad Boyes prior to the 09-10 season.
Tarasenko will bankrupt the Blues.
Reaves has told Hitch that the team needs his offensive skill, not his pugilistic skill, in order to win games.
Lapierre sends Dan Boyle a bouquet on Tuesday of every week.

Pietrangelo looks like James Vanderbeek. Plays like him too.
Jackman is really a robot being controlled from the pressbox by Al MacInnis. He is powered by the tears of Blues fans.
Bouwmeester is what perpetually suspended potential rage looks like.
Cole should have been Pacioretty.
Shattenkirk is counting the days until he is a Ranger.

Hitch has called Sobotka so often, that Vladi now has a restraining order against him.
Kirk Muller totally choked in the 90-91 playoffs.
Armstrong will reacquire Ryan Miller at this season's trade deadline.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO

They still bring me my alcohol at a blistering pace, however I need to walk 350 feet to get unlimited food now.

And the options? It used to be hot dogs, chicken strips and bratwurst. Now? I can't believe this crap. Meatballs in a delicious sauce? Nacho cheese to put on "nachos" (and bratwurst). Fresh cut roast beef to put on fresh bread?

I'd be more than happy to relieve you of those horrible seats. :naughty:

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013

I can't say anything negative about the toasted ravioli. It is so good.

The tarasenko beisbal one made me laugh out loud MM

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range

We may as well have not even responded after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
That kind of game...

p4XZM38.gif

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Cute thread.

Must say, I didnt like this game and I wanted to **** it with a lit stick of dynamite at the 19:40 mark of the 3rd. Hoping to hold on isnt the way to play. This team is a product of the chaos theory. Win when they shouldnt, lose when they shouldnt and are completely unpredictable. Somehow this pile of worthlessness has added up to to a high place in the standings.

Undeserving, of course.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad