Negativity Thread

DangledUpinBlues

Oct 25, 2014
Not enough people were playing on Ott's level last night. The guy put the team on his back and the puck in the net, to boot. Should have been rolling with a line of Ott-Ott-Ott. Pffft. Fourth line. It's a clear violation of his right as a goal scorer. It's an infringement on his constitutional rights. It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!

Chiles7.jpg

BigB

We Want Big Macs!
Nov 25, 2011
USA
This thread will be forever awesome. I love negativity! This is how we roll as blues fans! It saves on being disappointed!

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
You can't be positive about negativity in this space, it really kills the mood.

Wait, ok, that makes it worse and therefore better. And when I say better I mean more negative. Good job. I mean. Go lick a 9 v battery. That's your prize.

Army scared berglund w Edmonton and it worked, he scared Oshie w Boston and it's working. I don't know what he did to ott, but it must have been the farthest reaches of the khl.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
This thread will be forever awesome. I love negativity! This is how we roll as blues fans! It saves on being disappointed!

I'm not sure I understand this word "disappointed" correctly.
Is that when the Blues don't make the playoffs?

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
The only day it'll be above 0 degrees Fahrenheit here?
The day after I leave.

People shouldn't live here. The mercury freezes.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Question: Is Paajarvi done as an NHL-player? Haven't seen a single STL game this year but his numbers look bad, to say the least.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
We're like that really hot, but really drunk cheerleader at the party. The highs are energetic and awesome, but if you give us a bunch of vodka, we become a ****show.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
If only we could pay players to screen the opposing goalie for a while instead of our own.

He wasn't screened one time yesterday. If only Jake could consistently stop pucks suppose to stop, instead of letting in at least 1, if not 2 soft goals every game.

And it's official, Allen is at a sub .900 save percentage everyone. 2.76 GAA .899 Sv%. Not all of that is on him, but it sure as hell isn't all on the D either, at this point I'm starting to wonder if he's gonna be a reliable backup when Elliot returns.

Negativity thread, helps, you fill better after getting your own ridiculous thoughts about this team out in the open, and not having to worry about being ridiculed, because you're suppose to be negative in here.

Reactions: Lakewood

uncommonsense52

(blue bleeder 24-7)
Jul 12, 2003
Most goals against I see for Allen are ones where the defense has left him out to dry. Now, maybe he comes up shorter than most goalies when he has no help, but to me, by the time the play reaches that point, I'm done blaming the goalie.

The amount of forwards I've seen open, uncovered, alone.. however you want to say it... in front of Allen within 10 feet of the net is... shameful.

The Blues defense, as it is right now, is giving the goalie the least it has... maybe ever here in St. Louis? Definitely since the Andy Murray era.

I've never seen a d-corps this lost.

topshelf331

May 8, 2003
Stl
Visit site
He wasn't screened one time yesterday. If only Jake could consistently stop pucks suppose to stop, instead of letting in at least 1, if not 2 soft goals every game.

And it's official, Allen is at a sub .900 save percentage everyone. 2.76 GAA .899 Sv%. Not all of that is on him, but it sure as hell isn't all on the D either, at this point I'm starting to wonder if he's gonna be a reliable backup when Elliot returns.

Negativity thread, helps, you fill better after getting your own ridiculous thoughts about this team out in the open, and not having to worry about being ridiculed, because you're suppose to be negative in here.

My sentiments exactly. He may round out in a year or 2, but he needs more ahl. Id hate to be stuck with him come playoff time.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
My sentiments exactly. He may round out in a year or 2, but he needs more ahl. Id hate to be stuck with him come playoff time.

I don't think the AHL is the answer. He just can't handle the mental aspect of being the starter right now. He was excellent as the backup though.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Blues and Hawks seem to be on a collision course for the first round again. Nashville is in 1st place by points percentage, which is the more accurate way to look at it.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
The combo of Sobotka-Schwartz was broken up. That duo was fantastic on the PK. Guys like Ott also aren't good penalty killers.

Replace the Lapierre-Ott combo with Sobotka and Schwartz and our PK gets a lot better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad